Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 red integra rolling shell

Old 07-08-2017, 02:11 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lillaoboi has disabled reputation
Default 97 red integra rolling shell

Name: Eugene
Means of contact: 5712422724 text me
Price: $2000obo

Description: Gotta red teg rolling shell I wanna get rid of. Willing to part out just let me know. Motor blew so it's just been sitting in my driveway. Has about 220,xxx on the body and motor. All power options (windows, moonroof, factory keyless entry and factory alarm). Making it known now, there's a growing rust spot above the left rear wheel well. Anyways

going into more detail, it has mostly suspension stuff done to it. Got it all done at the same time last summer '16
-yonaka full coilovers (about 2k on them)
-ASR subframe brace
-ASR sway bar (forgot how big is it but it's thick)
-Function 7 LCAs

Has a yonaka full cat which sounds awesome. Nice and deep and not too drone-y
Front tires are pretty much brand new. Got them mid january and barely drove my car. I'd wanna say 80-90% on them joints. 195/45R-15 TOYO PROXES T1R
Rears same brand and size but less tread. They're still in great shape. more than 60%
The wheels are JNC 010 Platinum w/ Gold Rivets. They have little noticeable chips if you look close up.

Interior 6/10. Drivers side has a small tear on the left side of the seat. cloth is still clean though. a little faded but it's an old car yo. I have a double din head unit in there with an 600watt alpine amp and 2 12inch subs in an enclosed box. 1 of the subs has a huge whole in it from when my skateboard was in my trunk. They were cheap walmart subs anyways, you could upgrade em no prob. The gauged wiring is pretty thick. Sorry I'm so vague, I did the system install like 6 years ago lol. But it still bumps.
Exterior is like a 5/10. has little nicks here and there. it had a cheap paint job when I bought it and it didn't do so well over the years. s2000 style antenna on it, jdm mud flaps just on the rear since the fronts rubbed too much. I have the front flaps somewhere in my garage I believe. Got cheap ebay fogs attached and all wired up. just gotta connect it. fog light button embedded on side of the e-brake console thingy. Has DDMtuning 6000k HIDs. Has ebay amber turn signal corner lights on em. Honda badges. I'm sure I'm missing stuff. But i'll add later as I remember.
If you got any questions just hmu. I'll provide more info when I can. Text me if you want more pics I can send ya some more. TW because I don't mind swapping the motor and getting the car running again. Was gonna sell it anyways when it's all done. I'm leaving the motor in there (LS) so if you can fix it do it bruh!

Pictures:
Name:  C1vp60y.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  29.7 KB
Name:  gokUhEt.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  44.6 KB
Name:  ZP2ZQ3z.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  40.9 KB
Name:  griT51l.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  52.4 KB

Last edited by lillaoboi; 07-08-2017 at 02:24 AM.