Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 integra ls stocker

Old 08-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
newyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond reputenewyorkboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 97 integra ls stocker

Name: curtis
Means of contact: pm call or text 4342384631 available all the time
Price: $3800 OBO or trade (show me what you have but would prefer a 92 cx hatch)

Description: 97 Integra ls

Up for sale is my 97 integra ls. Trying to make a quick sale so i can jump into something else. The car is white and stock for the most part aside from the injen intake and the dc headers and a wing that was on when i bought but will be changed in a few weeks depending on if I have the car sold or not. It has around 180k on it (if interested I'll give the exact) but still runs solid for how old it is. Car is pretty clean aside from paint chips in the front bumper from everyday driving as it is my daily driver. As i have posted the price is OBO so shoot me reasonable offers and I will consider worse that could happen is I say no. Couldn't upload pics yet because my laptop was being stupid so i will have them posted soon if you have interest before i do text me i have plenty.

Last edited by newyorkboy; 08-11-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 97 integra ls stocker

Originally Posted by newyorkboy
Name: curtis
Means of contact: pm call or text 4342384631 available all the time
Price: $3800 OBO or trade (show me what you have but would prefer a 92 cx hatch)

Description: 97 Integra ls

Up for sale is my 97 integra ls. Trying to make a quick sale so i can jump into something else. The car is white and stock for the most part aside from the injen intake and the dc headers and a wing that was on when i bought but will be changed in a few weeks depending on if I have the car sold or not. It has around 180k on it (if interested I'll give the exact) but still runs solid for how old it is. Car is pretty clean aside from paint chips in the front bumper from everyday driving as it is my daily driver. As i have posted the price is OBO so shoot me reasonable offers and I will consider worse that could happen is I say no. Couldn't upload pics yet because my laptop was being stupid so i will have them posted soon if you have interest before i do text me i have plenty.

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
no pics no thread...
Old 08-11-2011, 06:41 PM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy
Default Re: 97 integra ls stocker

I'll help him out with them in a minute