Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 Honda Accord H23 swap

Old 02-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OldsdragNnutz has disabled reputation
Default 97 Honda Accord H23 swap

I have a 1997 Honda accord dx with a h23 swap. The body has 104000 on it and the motor has 73000, the car has been converted from obd2a to obd1, also has the jumper harness for the ecu, the motor has a h22 throttle body, h22 injectors, 10lb aluminum light weight flywheel, b&m fuel pressure regulator, blox egr block off plate, Chickara headers, obx-r exhaust, the valve cover has been shaved and painted, the engine bay has also been shaved and repainted a metallic green/blue ( did that while I was doing the swap) I semi tucked alot of the harness, and completely hid the head light wires, it's has a phearable.net obd1 ecu ( the cel is the shift light, it has 2 step set at 4000 Rpms, and the rev limiter is set at 8000 Rpms, it's tuned to run 55 lbs of fuel pressure) the computer is chipped, socketed and tuned just for this car and motor. It's has a pioneer In dash flip out along with all the aux cords for iPods and what not (they are all hidden) pioneer door speakers and rear speakers. The battery tray has been welded into the trunk and then I had the entire trunk rhino lined. I also swapped the trunk lid to a lx for the led spoiler. The front and backseats have also been changed too lx seats because they are wider and alot more comfy. It has a viper alarm system. Has front license plate relocater, and the passenger side view mirror has a Jdm block off plate on it. Brand new corner lights, The car is siting on eiabach sport line springs with brand new struts. It has a aftermarket lower rear strut bar (the bar that connects too both lower control arms). Tires have about 50 percent tread on them. I also have a rear window visor, front ground control coilovers (just the front only I don't have the rear) tweeters that came out of a lx (they fit right in where the stock dash vents are on the dx) , also has a set of brand new unpainted oem fenders that I bought ( they will go with it if I get the right price ), the car is in immaculate condition the only thing wrong with it is the clutch is completely gone so it will have too be trailered or I can take it too you as long as it's a reasonable distance. I will not be low balled, i know what the car is worth and what all ive put into it i bought the car from a old couple and it was completely stock when i got. Asking 2200 obo will accept trades depending on what it is, so shoot me what you got. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things if you have any questions or would like more pics call or text 540-223-6340 thanks
Attached Thumbnails 97 Honda Accord H23 swap-image.jpg   97 Honda Accord H23 swap-image.jpg   97 Honda Accord H23 swap-image.jpg   97 Honda Accord H23 swap-image.jpg  
Old 02-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Vadriven is a joke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5 B-Strat CD5
Default Re: 97 Honda Accord H23 swap

The DX is a hard find and wanted one bad when I built my last accord. Also is this a H23 non VTEC? Can't really tell from my phone but looks to be a non one.