Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 honda accord 4dr

Old 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SupraTech has disabled reputation
Default 97 honda accord 4dr

Name: Ben
Means of contact: pm, call or text 757-310-7123
Price: $3500 obo

read description first before judging. 3500 is what im looking to get but i am willing to negotiate a lower price if its reasonable. I will also allow test drives if your close by. i would gladly keep it to get around in but i need to sell to afford the new incoming car.

Description: First of all do not judge this car by the outside. It has never seen any accidents and I have a CLEAN TITLE on the car. This car is my dd and is very reliable, its also a great family car with plenty of room. It has 182,296 on it but still runs like new. I have kept this car in good running condition and cared for it since we got it in 02. I am the 2nd owner.

THE GOOD: 4 speed automatic that shifts smooth. No nocks in engine or strange sounds or anything like that. No leaks either. Oil gets changed every 3k miles and just changed it roughly 60 miles ago now. Just installed a brand new battery 2 months ago. The interior is in great condition with no cracks in dash or tears in seats (very clean). No dents or dings. Does great on gas with 23 in city and 30 on the highway. The tires are brand new with plenty of tread on them. a/c gets cold. I also installed a brand new radio in it as well.

THE BAD: The car does need paint because it is fading. Never got around to painting because i kept the important things running. One small scuff on the back bumper but nothing serious (pics). The caps on the wheels are a little old but can be replaced.

NEW PAINT AND WHEELS MAY BE COMING SOON!
Attached Thumbnails 97 honda accord 4dr-5.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-4.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-3.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-2.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-1.jpg  

97 honda accord 4dr-10.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-9.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-8.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-7.jpg   97 honda accord 4dr-6.jpg  

Last edited by SupraTech; 06-13-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SupraTech has disabled reputation
Default Re: 97 honda accord 4dr

throw me some offers, need this gone!