Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 civic for protege or mx6

Old 10-29-2013, 03:15 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tweety2300 has disabled reputation
Default 97 civic for protege or mx6

Name: Keith
Means of contact: here or 540 688 9196
Price: $trade only

Description: missing my old protege mp3 and want to get back in a 3rd gen or an mx6. Car has a few issues that can/ will be fixed. Has 2,000 miles on royal purple oil change

Car is great for a daily, I'm just more if a Mazda person. The civic means nothing to me I just use it as a work car to keep miles off my 3.

What I'm looking for is a 5spd protege that is stock or close to stock would prefer a protege 5 miles don't matter. Or a 5spd mx6 with a v6 or mx3. May consider other mazdas just let me know what you have. Must run with no major issues I can deal with little stuff or even a clutch job just nothing with the motor or trans. Must be a stick I get too bored with autos

Current mods
Rear lowering springs cut front springs, I have eBay sleeves that will go with it

Full eBay exhaust, a little loud but sounds good

Gt sport rims with kuhmo escta tires with less than 1,000 miles

Y8 intake mani, not yet on car haven't had time

Stage 3 clutch, not sure of brand

Pink plaid headliner ( no idea why)

Issues: bad cv joint, I have good used axles just haven't had time to change them

Cut front springs are pretty rough

One of the rims has a small bend but it rides smooth

No downstream o2 sensor throwing a cel

Spray painted ( its a Honda I didn't expect any less)

Bumper got ripped off the other day in my mother in laws yard, its currently being held on with self tapping screws. Will replace as soon as I find one without a Honda tax

Might be more I'm forgetting, alot of new stuff I've done mostly general maintnence such as plugs, oil, brakes, etc
Stuff on top: I would rather not add cash but for the right car I will. What I don't have an issue with adding is a saab td04 turbo and a complete y8 motor. I'm not here to front that the car is flawless an has no issues ill leave that to the Honda "enthusiasts"
Pictures:

Will add more when I have time