Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 Civic ex Turbo GSR 400whp 2000 front end Beautiful and Much more!!! - FS $10,000

Old 05-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenkcj303 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 97 Civic ex Turbo GSR 400whp 2000 front end Beautiful and Much more!!! - FS $10,000

Name: Jake Smith
Means of contact: 301-730-0644 call or text
Price: $10,000

Description: Hi, I am selling my car. It is a superclean daily driven 400whp 97 civic ex, clean title, ready to drive, turn key and completely reliable. Pictures do not do it justice, must see in person. All work has been done by me and the car has been Professionally tuned @ Momentum Motorwerks by Shaun. on the older turbo sc61 the car made 327whp and 231 ftlbs torque on 9psi. The car has had some light changes since then. I upgraded the turbo and retuned the car on 14 lbs and is now putting down 400whp. This car is very fast for a street car. The entire tune is extremely dialed in and good and the car gets great gas mileage out of boost about 27 to 30 mph. I daily drive this car to work and back everyday about 10 miles and trips to frederick and back sometimes, the car runs extremely well and the only maintenance i have had to perform is oil changes every 2,000 miles like clock work. the tune will be included with sale also. I am mainly looking for cash and my price is firm, but may consider trades. Looking for Nissan 240sx, lexus sc300's etc... If you are interested please call or text 301-730-0644 and ask for Jake Here is a list of the specs.:

1997 Honda Civic ex Coupe with a 2000 civic si front end. The entire car has been professionally painted Metallic Green off of a 2000 Chevy Cavalier and looks mint. the entire car, door jambs, engine bay and the interior have been painted from the inside out professionally and it is so good that the car looks like it was painted this way from the factory. The paint job looks absolutely great.

Specs:
1997 civic ex with 2000 civic si front end
2000 integra GSR complete front suspension (calipers, roters, pads)
EK9 Tein Master Flex coilover dampers with EDFC damper electronic controller. less then 1000miles (not installed but will be included)
Stock GSR strut shocks with H&R race springs, very comfortable on the street.
Rota GT3's 16" White with chrome lip
Nitto Neo Gens 205/50/R16 with 75% tread left
Integra GSR SE front seats with blue spec pattern in great shape, also comes with a new set of factory gsr blue spec seat covers.
Gauges:
2000 Honda Civic SIR Euro Gauge cluster (red numbers and needles) Kmh
Prosport 60mm oil pressure gauge with peak and hold
Prosport 60mm 30lb boost gauge with peak and hold
AEM UEGO wideband o2 gauge and sensor
Dual XDVD710 7" pop out dvd head deck with inputs for video and audio such as IPOD.

2001 Integra GSR b18c1 engine with 65,000 miles completely internally stock (new waterpump, timing belt and tensioner installed @ purchase)
2000 Civic SI b16 Hydrolic Transmission, with no grinds whatsoever.
Yonaka Stage 3 6-puck with 2200 lb pressure plate installed 5,000 miles ago.
Fidanza 7.5 lb aluminum flywheel not installed but included
Omni Power race duty Clutch Master cylinder
DC sports short shifter
Energy Suspension Polyurethane shifter bushings
Hondata s300 standalone comes with boost option, and 3-way mac solenoid (boost option and mac solenoid not installed for boost by gear) will be included
NGK blue GSR wires
NGK BKR6EIX Iridium spark plugs 2 steps colder then stock
Skunk 2 GSR intake manifold (included but not installed)
Inline Pro 680cc drop in injectors (hi impedence, no resistor box
Forged Performance Top mount T3 turbo manifold w/ 44mm vband wastegate outlet
ARP SS Exhaust manifold studs
New Precision Billet 5857SP .63 A/R turbocharger with anti surge housing and vband exhaust housing installed 300 miles ago.
Tial 44mm Vband wastegate with stainless vband dump tube to atmosphere.
3" stainless steel vband exhaust downpipe (car running open pipe)
3" Kteller modified full back exhaust w/ 3" magnaflow resonator, not on the car but will be included
Treadstone performance TR8 500hp intercooler
Real Hks SSQV welded on hotside of intercooler
2.25 in. aluminum intercooler piping hot side
2.5 in. aluminum intercooler piping cold side
4 ply blue quality couplers used with Tbolt clamps
Stealthmode 3an oil feed line
Stealthmode 10an Drainback line with Russel 10AN fittings welded to side of pan
All new chrome valve grommets and nuts

Pics can be found on my craigslist ad here:
http://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/2368821011.html

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 97 Civic ex Turbo GSR 400whp 2000 front end Beautiful and Much more!!! - FS $10,0

2 threads. Both fail. Nice work Penis-lover.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

mugenkcj303 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 97 Civic ex Turbo GSR 400whp 2000 front end Beautiful and Much more!!! - FS $10,0

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
2 threads. Both fail. Nice work Penis-lover.
give me a break i hit the post button twice can you delete these two threads so i can repost correctly. Thanks.