Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

97 acura integra

Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95CivicR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 97 acura integra

Name: wes
Means of contact: 540-705-7085
Price: $3000

Description: I have a 97 acura integra ls black cherry paint with red flake, a b16 (approx. 70k miles, body with 200k), gsr trnsmission, b&m lowering springs, turbo muffler with ebay header and exhaust, 16" konig red rims, two week old nexen tires, mugen full front lip. Sunroof, excellent condition black interior with cloth seats. Converted to obd1 with a b16 computer.

Bad: Hood needs painted, needs oil pan gasket, bad axel, few small dents and scratches but able to be wet sanded and buffed out.

Pictures: Txt for pics. Unable to paste pics to post.

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 97 acura integra

Pics are required, not optional. PM me when you get your pics straight and I'll reopen this. Do not make another thread.