Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

96 Midori Green Hatch *ITR*LSD*A/C*COILS*WHEELS*

Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud of
Default 96 Midori Green Hatch *ITR*LSD*A/C*COILS*WHEELS*

SOLD!!!

Last edited by bden; 02-15-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: 96 Midori Green Hatch *ITR*LSD*A/C*COILS*WHEELS*

damn this car is getting whored out, but it still looks good
Old 01-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Registered member

DORRELLE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
damn this car is getting whored out, but it still looks good
damn big homie i must say u no a lot of the cars on here lol before i trade my car im going too pm u too get the scoop on it bump for a ek hatch owner love the fact that it still has ac
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by DORRELLE
damn big homie i must say u no a lot of the cars on here lol before i trade my car im going too pm u too get the scoop on it bump for a ek hatch owner love the fact that it still has ac
i have known 3 people that live in the 757 that have owned this car. but like i said it still looks super fresh
Old 01-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

i love the color. glws
Old 01-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Registered member

DORRELLE has disabled reputation

i have known 3 people that live in the 757 that have owned this car. but like i said it still looks super fresh
too be honest with you some of the best cars on here come from down that area 757 or 804 ive gotten lot of nice ones from there honestly
Old 01-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

Turbo coupe

i have a 94 eg 4dr very clean with euro type r swap lsd tranny h22a made 240whp 180tq tmtl lmk
Old 01-26-2011, 03:17 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by Turbo coupe
i have a 94 eg 4dr very clean with euro type r swap lsd tranny h22a made 240whp 180tq tmtl lmk
Right from the first post from the OP.

. I am not interested in trades, and if you feel the need to offer up a trade it would have to be a huge advantage to me to pursue it, so think about what your offering before you do. I will only adknowledge mint european trade offers
Old 01-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

bden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud of

Right from the first post from the OP.

. I am not interested in trades, and if you feel the need to offer up a trade it would have to be a huge advantage to me to pursue it, so think about what your offering before you do. I will only adknowledge mint european trade offers
Thanks NastHatch! people these days. and yea i know its had a few owners. i actually live down the street from manny and had my eyes on it back when he had it. but thanks for the compliments guys.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:31 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by bden
Thanks NastHatch! people these days. and yea i know its had a few owners. i actually live down the street from manny and had my eyes on it back when he had it. but thanks for the compliments guys.
Manny took good care of it when he had it. i wanted it for a while too but didn;t want to give up boost for NA.

PM sent though

Quick Reply: 96 Midori Green Hatch *ITR*LSD*A/C*COILS*WHEELS*