Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

96 ek hatch yellow

Old 10-13-2014, 07:19 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Russovi has disabled reputation
Default 96 ek hatch yellow

Sold

Last edited by Russovi; 10-26-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Registered member

Default Re: 96 ek hatch yellow

bump
Old 10-15-2014, 10:18 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Spoiler

Old 10-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Registered member

Lol at all the hate..
Old 10-17-2014, 05:38 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Russovi
Lol at all the hate..
Your jimmies are getting rustled about "all the hate" because someone left one post? Nobody has even mentioned the fact that this turd is at the very least, $1500 overpriced, and probably more than that.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:35 AM
Sheeeit

No miles listed for chassi or the swap, also would need paper work proving miles on the swap. Gauge cluster has been swapped out (assuming he wanted a tach) so legit miles are unknown.
this thing could have over 200k on it, we have no way of knowing other than your "word" which means jack shit from someone in the honda community.

Which brings up titling this thing...no there wouldn't be any issue titling it but since cluster has been swapped the odometer reading is off so now when you go to register it the title will be flagged for odometer discrepancy. Unless the next owner lies to dmv about it, which is illegal. So technically this thing doesn't/won't have a clean title.

And fuck your comment about hate, you prolly use words like swag too dontcha? This add is lacking vital info that buyers NEED this has nothing to do with hate but has everything to do with your fs ad sucking a fat dick. I wouldn't even bother you if you had just included the necessary Info.

Last edited by Hooch; 10-17-2014 at 07:37 AM.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:06 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Your jimmies are getting rustled about "all the hate" because someone left one post? Nobody has even mentioned the fact that this turd is at the very least, $1500 overpriced, and probably more than that.
I was referring to my inbox...not his lame picture..
Old 10-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Mr White
No miles listed for chassi or the swap, also would need paper work proving miles on the swap. Gauge cluster has been swapped out (assuming he wanted a tach) so legit miles are unknown.
this thing could have over 200k on it, we have no way of knowing other than your "word" which means jack shit from someone in the honda community.

Which brings up titling this thing...no there wouldn't be any issue titling it but since cluster has been swapped the odometer reading is off so now when you go to register it the title will be flagged for odometer discrepancy. Unless the next owner lies to dmv about it, which is illegal. So technically this thing doesn't/won't have a clean title.

And fuck your comment about hate, you prolly use words like swag too dontcha? This add is lacking vital info that buyers NEED this has nothing to do with hate but has everything to do with your fs ad sucking a fat dick. I wouldn't even bother you if you had just included the necessary Info.
Correct.
There are no miles listed on the *chassis, since you seem to have misspelled that word, or the swap. I have receipts for the head and tranny being rebuilt.When I purchased the car it came with an ex cluster. Since I am not 100% positive on the mileage, why lie to someone else..? Titling isn't an issue here, any car over 10 years old is exempt from mileage. I have a clean and clear title on the vehicle...and Swag? Try class...I'm too old for the dumb shit. And of course you would have bothered me, your meaningless life revolves around making comments to other people..You should have been swallowed at birth..thanks for your insight on this...ba-zinga..
Old 10-17-2014, 05:06 PM
Sheeeit

If you didn't wanna lie to anyone than why not explain that in the ad or are you relying on the ignorance of others to just overlook that sort of thing?

And you can piss off with your whole " life revolves around comments" bit, you're not coming in with any sort of end all be all come back so you can take that ba-zinga and shove it up your ass.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Registered member

Someone is wearing there sensitive shirt today. Thanks for keeping my post at the top tho