Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

96 civic ex

Old 09-16-2012, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEConDeck has disabled reputation
Default 96 civic ex

Name: Josh
Means of contact: joshua3201@aol.com
Price: $2500 obo

Description: 5 speed manual, 300k miles on body, 200k on engine. If you offer a certain price, I will keep the wheels, and you can bring your own, because I've gotten alot of offers on them, so don't lowball me, I'll just say NO. I've put alot of money into the engine to try and find the problem with the check engine light, but haven't found it. So I've Just given up because like I said,i invested a lot of money into searching for the problem and yet haven't found it. I'm getting the A/C and window motors fixed. A couple of dents in the body, and some paint is fading away. If I have the money before it sales at anytime, I will fix those problems. The lock in the driver door just somehow got pushed into the door panel and can't reach of fix it unless you remove the panel and fix it. Will update post if I fix any of these problems I listed.

Pictures:
Old 09-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 96 civic ex

No pics, no thread. You need to read the rules.