Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 Integra LS auto 160k

Old 09-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Go Hard or Go Home

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these parts
Unhappy 95 Integra LS auto 160k $600 cash

PRICE DROP!!!!!!

Name: percy
Means of contact: TEXT 757-338-6534
Price: $ 600

I have a 1995 acura integra ls with about 160k or so on the clock. I recently purchased it but due to financial reasons, I must part with it. When I purchased it, I was told it needed a headgasket but this was not the case. I removed the valve cover to find two springs stuck down, a severely cross threaded spark plug, a stripped head bolt and another head bolt that I cant remove for the life of me. I could tell you about all the bs I discovered when I went through the motor but that would be a waste of time. In short, it needs a motor. As far as I know, the tranny is fine but that is me taking the word of someone else. The body is in decent condition but is primered; the bumpers need to be realigned and i think they're missing some screws. The interior is in alright condition; seats are fine, dash is fine but carpet should be replaced. The pics pretty much say it all..outside of the crap motor. I have a clean and clear title for it and would like $600 cash. I paid 1200 so Im somewhat firm on the price. I can be reached by TEXT MESSAGE only at 757-338-6534. I dont answer calls from number I dont know so text me. The car is located at a friends house in virginia beach and I live in suffolk so we will need to setup a time I can meet you. Anyway, I need this gone like yesterday so hit me up.

Pictures:

Last edited by phreakvbhc; 09-03-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:24 AM
Go Hard or Go Home

phreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these partsphreakvbhc is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 95 Integra LS auto 160k

ttt
Old 09-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Go Hard or Go Home

buy this
Old 09-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Go Hard or Go Home

up
Old 09-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Registered Member

lostinsilence has disabled reputation

i sent you a message