Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 honda Civic Hatch, FULL RACE

Old 06-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prez4dtp has disabled reputation
Default 95 honda Civic Hatch, FULL RACE

Name: Ted
Means of contact: Call or Text 804-381-3154
Price: $40000

Description:I am pretty sure i am gonna miss alot of stuff in this list. But it is a 95 honda civic hatch with a LSvtec swap. I am looking to get 40,000 for it thats less than what i have in parts
Parts: Engine
b18a1 block
darton sleeves (there newest ones) 84mm
Eagle rods with 3/8 arp rod bolts
Wiseco Racing Pistons
Melling high-volume oil pump
KING Race Engine Bearings
Polished Crank
Arp Head studs
Ferrea Racing valves
Crowler race valve springs and retainers
crowler stage 2 turbo cams
Full port and polish
New GSR water pump
Gates racing timing belt
Skunk2 timing gears
Moroso Oil pan
Edelbrock intake manifold
Precision Turbo Injectors 1000cc
Aem high flow Fuel rail
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator W/Braded lines
Inline Pro Cast turbo maifold
Inline pro Custom Built Turbo
Inline Pro 800hp intercooler and piping
Skunk2 70mm throtle body
hondata 4 bar map sensor
OK I AM OVER LISTING THINGS i can keep going for days, i havent even got to transmission or suspension or interior so please call me at 804-381-3154 for the rest of it
The motor is still BRAND NEW, Never STARTED, It is a full race car intended for road race. but the engine is alot overkill for road race

Pictures:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Willif...213451?sk=wall
There are a ton of pictures on the face book page of it
Old 06-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 95 honda Civic Hatch, FULL RACE

Is this a joke?

Looks like a built motor turbo hatch, on some rotas with a weld-in cage and APC wing.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:26 AM
^-^

nck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud ofnck127 has much to be proud of

Damn only 40k?
Old 06-28-2011, 09:09 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

OMFG You are serious aren't you???

I know you're going to think we're all dumb kids and we don't know what we're talking about and this isn't your typical honda....

So do some research. Look at other fully built NICE looking hondas. They rarely go for over $15k. Google it.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester

you have lost you mind if you think you will get anything close to your asking price, i mean come on bro you could buy a super LEGIT supra or something way more worth 40k than this bucket, i mean its got euro f**king tails for crying out loud, dosent even have lexan windows, the body and paint are terrible.

Basically the point is, your car is no where near worth 40k dollars nor do you have anywhere close to 40k in parts either, id say if someone offered you 10k id run with it, considering ive seen plenty of full out RACE cars meant for DRAG STRIPS not ROAD RACE sell for 15k fully setup, tuned, ready to race, so yeah basically your price is entirely outta range!!!

not trying to bash ya or nothing.

just saying, ive seen way nicer cars with way more money in them go for WAY less!!

idc if the motor had complete 24k gold sleeves and 24k gold valves and a platinum head, and if the whole entire car was gold leafed this car is no where near worth what you think sir, honestly there is an NSX for sale on here for like 30k if not less i think i would buy that before even attempting to buy this!!

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 06-28-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

Prez4dtp has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fasterthanthem
Is this a joke?

Looks like a built motor turbo hatch, on some rotas with a weld-in cage and APC wing.

Custom WORK WHEELS, J'RACING WING.... so please dont bash me unless you really know something
Old 06-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester

Originally Posted by Prez4dtp
Custom WORK WHEELS, J'RACING WING.... so please dont bash me unless you really know something
it still aint 40k worth of shit on your car