Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 hatchback supercharged b20 with a/c

Old 09-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xJCoFAuToGuRUx has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 hatchback supercharged b20 with a/c

Wat kinda supercharger? How many lbs is it tuned to run on? Is the b20 stock? Wat kind of suspension? Jus questions a potential buyer would like to kno
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 PM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

I SAW THIS CAR IN PERSON. IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT. IT IS NOT SAFE TO DRIVE. BULLSHIT PAINT JOB WITH RUNS AND BUGS IN IT, THE HAND MADE COWL ON IT WAS DONE BY A CHILD AND NONE OF THE BONDO WAS SANDED SMOOTH ON IT. A HOLE WAS CUT IN THE HOOD TO ACCOMMODATE THE SUPERCHARGER. THE THROTTLE BODY SITS HALFWAY IN BETWEEN THE HOOD OPENING WHERE THE HOOD WAS CUT SO YOU CANT PUT A FILTER ON IT. THE SHOCKTOWER IS BASHED IN SO THE S/C PULLEY DOESNT RUB. THE BELT IS ABOUT TO BREAK BECAUSE IT IS RUBBING ON A BOLT ON THE ALTENATOR BACKET. HALF OF THE CENTER CONSOLE HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT. THIS IS NOT EVEN HIS CAR. HE SAID HE WAS SELLING IT FOR A FRIEND, APPARENTLY THIS GUY DRIVES NOTHING BUT LEXUS' AND STI'S AND HE SAID HE DID ALL THE WORK ON THIS. BOOST GAUGE IS FUCKING, CHILLING UNMOUNTED ANYWHERE. NO PAPERS ON ANYTHING. HE SAID MATT SHUE TUNED IT BUT I DOUBT THAT DUDE WOULD TOUCH SUCH A SHITHOLE. ALSO SAID THAT HE "STREET" TUNED IT, NOT DYNO, BUT STILL NO PAPERS. TRIED TO TELL ME IT MAKES 264 HORSEPOWER(How would he know, it's never been dynoed) AND "BLEW THE DOORS OFF OF MODDED MUSTANGS AND VETS AND HUNG WITH A TURBOCHARGED J32 TYPE-S IN AN EG COUPE" NO POWER OPTIONS Not bashing though. Get your fucking story straight and don't lie to people. I drove over an hour to look at what I thought was a beautiful and great daily hatch for $5000. WRONG. This guy is a liar, I'm sure this is his piece of shit car and he got mad that he could not fool me into buying this shit for $5000 and started to lie to me and tell me it is someone else's car. Why would anybody buy a car that is unsafe to drive? And why would anybody want to do business with someone that lies? Do yourself a favor man and take it to scrap for $250 and quit wasting everybody's time. That was such bullshit you made me drive all that way.

Someone call this fucker 843-847-0490

Last edited by caseyrock; 09-28-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:29 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by caseyrock
I SAW THIS CAR IN PERSON. IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT. IT IS NOT SAFE TO DRIVE. BULLSHIT PAINT JOB WITH RUNS AND BUGS IN IT, THE HAND MADE COWL ON IT WAS DONE BY A CHILD AND NONE OF THE BONDO WAS SANDED SMOOTH ON IT. A HOLE WAS CUT IN THE HOOD TO ACCOMMODATE THE SUPERCHARGER. THE THROTTLE BODY SITS HALFWAY IN BETWEEN THE HOOD OPENING WHERE THE HOOD WAS CUT SO YOU CANT PUT A FILTER ON IT. THE SHOCKTOWER IS BASHED IN SO THE S/C PULLEY DOESNT RUB. THE BELT IS ABOUT TO BREAK BECAUSE IT IS RUBBING ON A BOLT ON THE ALTENATOR BACKET. HALF OF THE CENTER CONSOLE HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT. THIS IS NOT EVEN HIS CAR. HE SAID HE WAS SELLING IT FOR A FRIEND, APPARENTLY THIS GUY DRIVES NOTHING BUT LEXUS' AND STI'S AND HE SAID HE DID ALL THE WORK ON THIS. BOOST GAUGE IS FUCKING, CHILLING UNMOUNTED ANYWHERE. NO PAPERS ON ANYTHING. HE SAID MATT SHUE TUNED IT BUT I DOUBT THAT DUDE WOULD TOUCH SUCH A SHITHOLE. ALSO SAID THAT HE "STREET" TUNED IT, NOT DYNO, BUT STILL NO PAPERS. TRIED TO TELL ME IT MAKES 264 HORSEPOWER(How would he know, it's never been dynoed) AND "BLEW THE DOORS OFF OF MODDED MUSTANGS AND VETS AND HUNG WITH A TURBOCHARGED J32 TYPE-S IN AN EG COUPE" NO POWER OPTIONS Not bashing though. Get your fucking story straight and don't lie to people. I drove over an hour to look at what I thought was a beautiful and great daily hatch for $5000. WRONG. This guy is a liar, I'm sure this is his piece of shit car and he got mad that he could not fool me into buying this shit for $5000 and started to lie to me and tell me it is someone else's car. Why would anybody buy a car that is unsafe to drive? And why would anybody want to do business with someone that lies? Do yourself a favor man and take it to scrap for $250 and quit wasting everybody's time. That was such bullshit you made me drive all that way.
Jesus lord.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

hanlonr9 has disabled reputation

Haha dude is a up tight ass hole that wants a perfect car, kick rocks and it ain't unsafe you didn't even drive it. Plus its sold close thread.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:21 PM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

For $5000 I don't want a piece of shit!
Old 09-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Registered Member

LOL First of all the car was dirty and I never seen any runs in the paint but I never said the body was perfect. The filter and tubing was sitting on the floor in the back seat. I said it would need another belt because at one point it did rub but that's been corrected. and dick weed weren't you driving to Fredricksburg to look at a v-dub anyway. No one made you drive anywhere you have choices and further more I said the hood needs some work in my post.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:45 PM
RCKTMAN

Came up to look at YOUR car that you lied about. Made a few calls and looked at a bunch of SHIT owned by kids who don't care for anything JUST LIKE YOU. Didn't find your post here, wish I did so I never would have wasted my time.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

Ain't no one lie to your ass. In the craigslist post it didn't say anything wrong about the car. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT HONDA BUY IT NEW!!!!! OR SPEND 13,000 ON A PERFECT 95 HONDA THAT YOU FIND.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:58 PM
RCKTMAN

I did not want perfection, just something that looked and ran good I wouldn't have to dump money into. Listed for 5K I thought this must be pretty clean. NOPE, just a pile of shit. Live and learn.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

I guess that's why your still trying to sell that pos eclipse for 5,000,lmao!!!!!

Quick Reply: 95 hatchback supercharged b20 with a/c