Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 hatch, jdm ls

Old 03-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eghatchftw has disabled reputation
Default 95 hatch, jdm ls

Traded. Please close

Description: 95 civic hatch 290xxx on body, 70xxx on jdm ls

-exterior, no rust,fresh windshield, jdm corners, black fiberglass duckbill. roof and hood are faded, small dent in hood and left front fender, paint is chipping on left front fender

-wheels are kandie konig, gold under the black plastidip, tires have been flipped from previous owner of the wheels, insides and middle of the tires are good, the out sides are a little smooth. brand new front rear lower ball joints.

-brand new struts with lowering springs, rear polished lcas and strut bar, brand new outer tie rods.

- motor is a jdm ls with 70k miles,ls trans brand new exedy stage 2 clutch, brand new radiator and hoses. trans wont go into 4th gear 1 out of every 10 times:/ , brand new axels

-exhaust, 4-1 header, fake cat, straight pipe 2.25 to a stock muffler,nice and deep sound

-interior, neon srt4 front seats. brand new pioneer head unit, 4 new speakers, car is wired for subs, the bad is that the door speakers run off of a 4 channel amp and the previous owner kept it, so it needs a 4 channel to run the speaker. has a detachable steering wheel.

-before I trade it ill be replacing the axel seals(one is leaking a little bit) and putting new front pads and rotars on it.

-I do have all of the ac parts to put the ac in it

-good- runs really strong, perfect compression, new axels, new struts, new ball joints, and will have new brakes, comes with all my extra Honda parts, 4 ecus, extra alternator, couple boxes of stuff, extra headlights, tail lights etc.

-bad-faded hood and roof,paint chipping on driver fender, header scrapes the ground when you hit a bad bump, I welded a plate to the bottom of it, trans wont shift into 4th 1 out of every 10 times.

Pictures:

Last edited by eghatchftw; 03-09-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Registered Member

eghatchftw has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 hatch, jdm ls

I really need a pick up. But will trade for a jeep or SUV. Will settle for a 4 door car. I can add some cash ontop if need be.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Registered member

jdm16 has disabled reputation

Check thread
Old 03-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Registered member

2fresh has disabled reputation

Check thread maybe we can work something out
Old 03-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

hockyplyr728 has disabled reputation

Free bump for my man AJ. This is a clean well put together car done by someone that doesn't half ass his work.