Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 Ex Horizon Grey -98+ Type R(210hp)- F&F 1's

Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sal101 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Ex Horizon Grey -98+ Type R(210hp)- F&F 1's

bump price drop 7500obo
Old 11-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by sal101
Yea i forgott to mention it has a 2 way lsd its not that bad ? but i do believe its a kazz 2way by the looks of it when it was inspected but there was no way to tell i just know it aftermarket
bro... I'm not going to argue over drag but even Chris, who did the swap said it wasn't a kaaz. He said he had never seen on similar...(quaiffe, kaaz, cusco, etc) I never said it was bad but somebody who hasn't ever experienced a LSD that clanks around corners at slow speeds might throw up a red flag.. It's far more aggressive than an OEM LSD Not to mention Kaaz doesn't even make a 2 way LSD for a Honda ..... haha usually 2 way LSD are usually used in RWD applications. The only company that makes a 2way for a FWD is Mugen (Which if you have, BALLER!) and even the Mugen LSD can be converted to a 1.5 by changing out the pressure ring set. (because a 2way LSD in a FWD car serves no purpose) Anways, I'm not trying to dog on you but just know your stuff before you put it out there for other people to read.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:33 AM
neg rep? LOL

97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts

Name: sal

Price:$7800obo

Means of contact: pm or here

Description:

Purchased the car a little over a year ago from the original owner with 152xxx it was garage kept for most of its life I eventually got tired of the z6 and drove up to ashland, va to jspec and picked up a 98+ Type R....4,450$ alone for the engine have receipt to prove it and stock pilled the parts i needed to do the swap wich were all new I still have receipts for some of the parts as well.. TNGchris on here did the swap and he can vouch for the new parts

-95 civic EX

-159xxx og miles
-Color: Horizon Grey
-All power options work great including sunroof

Interior:

-completely oem
-oem floormats all around
-oem stereo
-really clean 9/10
-black Mugen MT shift knob(150$+)
-will come with a new 5 panel wink mirror
-front seats are mint
-Heat works great
-Still has PS/CC..I have everything to make the AC work including a del sol bracket
*Will come with the car manual

Exterior:

-8/10
-few dings here and there but really clean for its age no rust what so ever
-oem sir lip
-new oem mudguards
-headlights and tails are in mint condition
-restored all the moldings completely around

Suspension/Wheels:

-Function&Form Type 1 coilovers
-Oem steelies with no hub caps
-Will need front tires replaced soon
-Everything else is oem

Engine:

-98+ TYPE R LSD (210HP) JSPEC AUTO
-Rywire Jumper harness
-New axles
-New Hasport Mounts
-New Ngk wires
-New Ngk spark plugs
-New timing belt
-New water pump
-aluminum radiator with oem fan
-New rad hoses
-New battery
-New Type r Throttle cable
-New Benen radiator stay
-Torco MTF transs fluid
- ATS single disc clutch it's a really nice complete clutch/flywheel setup($1,255)
*http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...l_Single/15300
-Stock intake arm with aem filter
-Jasma header

Exhaust: Done at a local shop(Perfection) 400$+

-2.5" high flow cat
-2.5" high flow ress
-2.5" piping all the way through
-2.5" turbo back muffler quiet till you get on it
You eventually got tired of the z6 that blew up?..
Your OEM Stero doesn't even work. Let the people know that!
You mean the Mugen Shift knob you got for 30 bucks? http://www.icbmotorsport.com/mushkn5mt.html and still only sells brand new for 95 bucks..
On top of all that 7800 dollars?!! You don't even have 7800 in the car bro..
Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

fr0ggerrr has disabled reputation

i'll give you $1500
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by 97dSm
You eventually got tired of the z6 that blew up?..
Your OEM Stero doesn't even work. Let the people know that!
You mean the Mugen Shift knob you got for 30 bucks? http://www.icbmotorsport.com/mushkn5mt.html and still only sells brand new for 95 bucks..
On top of all that 7800 dollars?!! You don't even have 7800 in the car bro..
The stereo has a safety feature when the battery was replaced i needed a code which can be obtained by removing te stereo and located in the back the mugen shift knob that I bought for what ever price u sold me doesnt really matter i posted how much i found it for on weksauce.org i paid 35$ to the previous owner who also owed me 40-60$ dollars and cause he begged me too because he was selling his car and also gave him my oem one im asking 7500obo but you buy the same engine and put it in your coupe and see how much it will run you whenever that may be..
Old 11-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Registered member

The stereo has a safety feature when the battery was replaced i needed a code which can be obtained by removing te stereo and located in the back the mugen shift knob that I bought for what ever price u sold me doesnt really matter i posted how much i found it for on weksauce.org i paid 35$ to the previous owner who also owed me 40-60$ dollars and cause he begged me too because he was selling his car and also gave him my oem one im asking 7500obo but you buy the same engine and put it in your coupe and see how much it will run you whenever that may be..

If the engine did or didnt blow it was replaced whats your point thats y repp has been spread accordingly
Old 11-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
bro... I'm not going to argue over drag but even Chris, who did the swap said it wasn't a kaaz. He said he had never seen on similar...(quaiffe, kaaz, cusco, etc) I never said it was bad but somebody who hasn't ever experienced a LSD that clanks around corners at slow speeds might throw up a red flag.. It's far more aggressive than an OEM LSD Not to mention Kaaz doesn't even make a 2 way LSD for a Honda ..... haha usually 2 way LSD are usually used in RWD applications. The only company that makes a 2way for a FWD is Mugen (Which if you have, BALLER!) and even the Mugen LSD can be converted to a 1.5 by changing out the pressure ring set. (because a 2way LSD in a FWD car serves no purpose) Anways, I'm not trying to dog on you but just know your stuff before you put it out there for other people to read.
I really dont remember the exact words he said about the lsd i knew it was aftermarket and was leaning more towards a 2way didnt look into it because at the time the tranny fluid was the oem acura fluid which was too thin my concern was finding out how to get the clanking from going away and focused on what to run which i why i ran torco mtf i neever said that it was deff a kaaz i said it was an aftermarket lsd and i have no intentions of fucking anyone over by not mentioning any potential buyers can ride in it it actually has no torque steer something chris also mentioned but since you know your stuff and are an expert in everything about cars ill be sure to contact you before i put my stuff out there again bossss
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 AM
neg rep? LOL

97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts

Your full of shit dude. I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER. Tyler Weeks, I sold it to you... wtf Christian sold it to me for 40 and I sold it to you for 30 because we were "homies" and YOU begged me so I sold it to you WHEN I SOLD My CAR.. so don't get shit twisted. I can GUARANTEE that I could build your exact car for less than 7500....
Old 11-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

I really dont remember the exact words he said about the lsd i knew it was aftermarket and was leaning more towards a 2way didnt look into it because at the time the tranny fluid was the oem acura fluid which was too thin my concern was finding out how to get the clanking from going away and focused on what to run which i why i ran torco mtf i neever said that it was deff a kaaz i said it was an aftermarket lsd and i have no intentions of fucking anyone over by not mentioning any potential buyers can ride in it it actually has no torque steer something chris also mentioned but since you know your stuff and are an expert in everything about cars ill be sure to contact you before i put my stuff out there again bossss
GLWS

Last edited by eyeGOsloo; 11-30-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 AM
neg rep? LOL

If the engine did or didnt blow it was replaced whats your point thats y repp has been spread accordingly
By the way, rep has been spread. My first positive rep in over a year came from what I posted...

The only reason I have a negative feed back score is because YOU tried negative repping me before you even knew what rep was..

Quick Reply: 95 Ex Horizon Grey -98+ Type R(210hp)- F&F 1's