Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 dx Eg hatch shell

Old 12-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
k20champcoupe has disabled reputation
Default 95 dx Eg hatch shell

Name: Jared
Means of contact: 1-540-522-7460
Price: $2300 obo thats with everything but my k don't be afraid to offer will take wheels off to lower price.
Will sell wheels also 900 obo

Description: 95 eg hatch shell with 165322 miles on it. Was involved in an hit and run a month ago after paying 1800 on fresh ass paint job. The car has clean title no frame damage at all my boy works for Allstate he inspected it. There is no rust on shell at all the car has primerd bumper fender and hood I will have front painted for a lil extra. The bay jams and outside of car was painted paradise blue/green metallic. The car has full interior comes with mint ls cloth seats. Car has amber corner function form type 2s rpf1s new tires its all tucked minor shave battery is in trunk fuse box is under the dash. The car had a k in it only thing that was cut was pass trans mount will weld it back in. Paint job is a month and a week old new windshields molding front and rear hatch glass. No wires on the car were hacked, wires were all loomed and rapped done right. By me up if any questions. Will deliver for extra for gas.

No bashing if got something to say text me we will settle it. Will send pics of bay on request.
Pictures:

Old 12-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
k20champcoupe has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 dx Eg hatch shell

Decided I'm taking my wheels 1700 obo all new Barens rotors and brakes now