Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 Del sol

Old 02-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
csrt4 has disabled reputation
Default 95 Del sol

Name: Brandon
Means of contact:
Price: $2,000 obo

Description:I have for sale my 95 del sol s, it originally had a d15b7 non vtec i pulled it out and bought a d16z6 was goin too boost it i work too much so it has too go the car in in decent shape few small dents no rust interior is in good shape small tear in driver seat other then that its clean i have the head and intake off the z6 was getting it ready for machine shop but due too work and familyjust not enough time ive got a brand new stage 2 clutch new short throw shifter the p08 is in the car now i also have a p28 too go along with it z6 tranny has a set of z3 fenders that goes also strut bars the rims are 5 spoke just bombed black they are 14 inch i have evrything too make the car run just dont have time so first come first serve not parting it out must take everything the car has around 190 thousand motor about 120 my computer wont let me upload pics at the moment but i can text pics for serious buyers only

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 02-06-2014 at 01:49 AM. Reason: No pics, no thread - removed phone#