VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   95 coupe recaro/function7/ksport (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/95-coupe-recaro-function7-ksport-436105/)

l3-16 03-28-2012 11:44 AM

95 coupe recaro/function7/ksport

4 Attachment(s)
Name: Austin
Means of contact: pm/thread/540-875-7024
Price: $6000 obo

NO TRADES NO TRADES. Do not text me with trades.

Description: This car was purchased from coup3y last year only thing changed sence he owed the car the mud flaps up front on driver side came of in myrtle beach so there both of now and the car has been raised up. im sure some of yall rember this car. Its a 95 civic coupe b16a swap from hmotorsonline. This car has been great we drove it out of town several times no problems. Just changed the oil with mobil synthetic always has every 3k. The reason this car is being sold because my girlfriend wanted to get a honda and its not her cup of tea. this was her dd <her keyword> but she got another scion. Ive recently just replaced the headgasket new valvecover gasket cam seals new gates timming belt.

I dont have time at the moment to list every thing you can see alot in pics I also have almost every reciept for this car

Engine/transmission-no ac/ps
b16a
40,xxx
buddy club spec cam gears
pwjdm intake
comptech header to a vibrant full exhaust
wire tucked
b16 tranny
act stage 2 clutch lightenend flywheel (clutch is act i think ill double check)

Interior
Recaro seats-mint
recarpted
pwjdm rear strut bar
c pillar bar
no back seats
viper-keyless entery&alarm
alpine deck

exterior/supension
white been resprayed have the reciepts
enkei rpf1 15x7 +35 clean no curb rash
ksport supension
function 7 polished lca
asr subframe
camber kit
benen front and rear tow hooks
carbon fiber hood

The bad-
there is few rock chips thats normal
the hood is webbed on the front above driver headlight not noticble honestly unless your looking for it
(3rd gear grind) i wouldnt consider it a grind its very faint if u do and u can get into third without it grinding at all if ur not trying to cram gears

Pictures:[ATTACH=CONFIG]140240[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140241[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140242[/ATTACH]

k20champcoupe 03-28-2012 01:45 PM

Re: 95 coupe recaro/function7/ksport

Damn I want this car I was 20 mins late n tradn my k eg hatch for this like car alot bro glws if ever/don't sell if u want to sell shell here's my number(1-540-522-7460) I got cash if not goodluck.

oneCAMonly 03-28-2012 03:23 PM

Chech thread

oneCAMonly 03-28-2012 03:23 PM

I can possibly add cash

oneCAMonly 03-28-2012 03:24 PM

Nvm no trades haha glws bro

B-Strat CD5 03-28-2012 05:00 PM

Wow long tine no see.. If this is in same condition as when my boy sold it I can vouche its a solid car and I've helped put a couple hrs into it and watched him build from the ground up..

sal101 03-28-2012 05:06 PM

Glws this was suppost to b mine owner didnt want to let it go ne ways super clean still saw it all the time at blockbuster :thup: lmk if u wana let go of the wheels i have oem steelies with hubs of my 95ex

B20vtecDC2 03-28-2012 06:26 PM

Bump for my brothers old car seen this car built from day 1 ... I can vouche for this car I still can't believe he got rid of it

coup3y 03-28-2012 06:53 PM

Well well it has been a long time. if its still like I sold it then this car then its def a solid car. Any doubts in this car from anyone please ask me cause I built this from the ground up with help of friends. Glws bro, hope yall enjoyed it as much as I did.

l3-16 03-28-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by k20champcoupe (Post 7705813)
Damn I want this car I was 20 mins late n tradn my k eg hatch for this like car alot bro glws if ever/don't sell if u want to sell shell here's my number(1-540-522-7460) I got cash if not goodluck.

Thanks man, ill let you know

Originally Posted by B-Strat CD5 (Post 7706074)
Wow long tine no see.. If this is in same condition as when my boy sold it I can vouche its a solid car and I've helped put a couple hrs into it and watched him build from the ground up..

yea. man nothing changed, minus it being raised up, mud flaps & rain gaurds on it

Originally Posted by sal101 (Post 7706082)
Glws this was suppost to b mine owner didnt want to let it go ne ways super clean still saw it all the time at blockbuster :thup: lmk if u wana let go of the wheels i have oem steelies with hubs of my 95ex

Ill let you know if it gets parted

Originally Posted by coup3y (Post 7706338)
Well well it has been a long time. if its still like I sold it then this car then its def a solid car. Any doubts in this car from anyone please ask me cause I built this from the ground up with help of friends. Glws bro, hope yall enjoyed it as much as I did.

oh we have been a great car man. ive been think about selling one of my cars to put my built motor in this out of my track car i honestly dont want to see it go.