Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 civic hatch, check it out

Old 10-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92dateggy has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 civic hatch, check it out

The names justin rose, I been outta the Honda game for a few months but I know ricers when I see them...to show how little you know Micheal hasn't actually built a car himself, he's watched me build plenty and no mommy and daddy don't buy me shit, hadn't in nearly a decade. Not hating, just ain't taking shit when i'm looking for a hatch and see a guy post up that their are no tuners besides his little crew of butt buddies. Don't go judging what you don't know.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:10 AM
keep it clean

hype R has disabled reputation

What's up? This is Brandon Smith... curious if I'm one you consider not a tuner? Cause I did just buy a clean RSX already done for me I just have to change a few things. But lord knows I've done my fair share of building from ground up.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Registered Member

Spoolin34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that give you no right to bash him just because you're looking for a car and see his. If you don't like it back out of it. There was no reason what so ever for you to say all that at all. Like you said don't go judging what you don't know, because you don't know.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Banned

babywagon has disabled reputation

i was not talking about any of you i know you built plenty of cars and you have had badass cars not tlaking bout justin b cory bob michael or anyone else i am talking about kids in this town that dont even now where the starter is on there car i am not talking about any of yall so yea sorry yall take it the wrong way
Old 10-11-2011, 03:56 AM
Registered Member

jdmwojo has disabled reputation

DAMN this is full of hate and can be but ive helped with this car since day one when me n ron came up with the idea for him to buy this off poston when he wrecked it and have watched him put thousands of dollars worth of brand new parts in this hatch. Just sayin built not bought dont mean your all about building a 500hp motor building a car consists of interior exterior and motor. and a swap is the only thing rons car needs other then his fenders painted so haters an stay off his thread and if he really wanted it swapped that bad he would have it swapped already keep tha hatch ron and show everyone how its done man
Old 10-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

teaminfamous has disabled reputation

Check thread