Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 civic hatch, check it out

Old 10-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoolin34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 95 civic hatch, check it out

BUMP this for Ron.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:29 AM
ONE wheel UP!!

wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7

2003 yamaha r1 15k on rebuilt motor.... blue and chrome!!!! trade plus some let me know!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 05:54 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Even FT threads must still have an asking price per classified rules.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Banned

babywagon has disabled reputation

can i get some pictures
Old 10-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wildmanran7
2003 yamaha r1 15k on rebuilt motor.... blue and chrome!!!! trade plus some let me know!!!!
can i gete some pics man
Old 10-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

fukurbabywagon has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by babywagon
i love being in the honda its truly built not baught unlike everyone else in my town, i bought the car and it was wreaked and stock i rebuld the car and fix it right and got the title cleared and now i am were i am and gonna keep going till i get offered something i will love more

If you can get a car bone stock car for bluebook price or a modified car fixed up to your liking for bluebook price it just seems smarter to go with the modified one, Can save you a lot of money in the long run. Instead spending a grand for suspension, a grand or two for wheels & so on.

I remember when you bought this car from Zak, It was not bone stock & yes it was wrecked like you said that part wasn't a lie.

and wooooaaahhhhh a Mini-me makes this thing "Truly built" ? LMAO. Good luck getting 5g's out of a unmatched car which has been wrecked twice that I know of if not more & This car was Mini-Me back with dockery owned it.

Last edited by fukurbabywagon; 10-10-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Registered member

jdscott has disabled reputation

check my thread
Old 10-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

92dateggy has disabled reputation

Built not bought like everyone else in this town??? You my friend are an idiot, and a scam. Me and my buddies from Marion have built multiple hondas and acuras. You rigged up a car that had been wrecked multiple times and already was a mini-me build (if you call putting a head on a block a build). The only thing you did do was spend maybe 50 bucks on stickers and we all know how that makes you a true tuner. Heads up to ppl on this forum, don't waste your money or give away your vehicle. And Mister Fedorchuk how do you give this tool a thumbs up when he's trashing the people you know are true tuners from your original town?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Banned

for one muther fuckers you are a bunch of bitches that are jealous i am assuming and micheal eric wojo and anyone that has actually built a car in marion isnt included so get the fuck off my thread and shut up bitch and wow it had a mini me that was bone stock and ebay coilovers thats it so no i wasnt lieing i rebiult the hole car and did everything to it i said i did i have almost replaced every bolt on the car so stop being a hater and go use mommy and daddys money bitch
Old 10-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Registered Member

Spoolin34 is an unknown quantity at this point

To whoever this is plain and simple you're a bitch for one that you make these profiles to bash someone you probably hate so that my friend is someone with no life and is a loser. I'm sure you're going to think of something clever to say about me, but hey my name is Cody and I drive the black srt-4 in Marion so go ahead talk shit. Don't bring your hate and negativity on here grow some real balls and say your name??? If this is who I think it is you're a bitch and a fake one at that and you don't no shit about cars so if I'm wrong please let me know. This car was wrecked once by Poston and so what if it has a mini me? This guy put a lot of money into something nobody does in this town they either buy it like it is or trade for it atleast this guy can say he baught everything with HIS own money.

Quick Reply: 95 civic hatch, check it out