Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

95 civic ex

Old 10-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jnight53 has disabled reputation
Default 95 civic ex

Name: J
Means of contact: 4348066219 text but if serious call
Price: 2300 but want to trade for a eg hatch mainly or 94-up integra or ek hatch and i can add cash too.

Description:you can bash my thread and my car all you want ,honestly do not care..well i have a 95 civic ex with d16z6 with 5X,XXX (swap),5speed . It was originally was red but i went to get it painted and dude did the body work and no paint (pissed) , so its spray paint primed black (i have to fix the shiny part near back wheel and will before trade (over sprayed ).It has no dents or scratches. I have had this car since dec 11 and i have no problems with car and drive less than 75 miles a week . all power opinions work even sunroof the inside is in excellent condition no rips or tears on any of the seats and nothing is broke or missing besides tweeters holes , back speaker grills ,just need to be cleaned out .I have no engine issues or no transmission issues what so ever but does have a leak from main rear seal which i have monitored since knowing.the other bad its missing a wheel stud on two wheels ,and speedometer and odometer does not work sometimes my mechanic says i need to replace the back rotors because their old but no rush on doing it because they are in good working condition . the car basically stock besides ebay coilovers and gsr blades with 85%thread on all tires, all new four door speakers (pioneer) and 4 gauge kicker wiring. will add if makes trade better my 1800 watt amp and my two 12's(everybody says their system rocks, but this setup will tell you it all lol.) the pictures were after i spray painted , so excuse the tag and bumper . and has ac but just needs to be fix but has heat ...8/13 inspection sticker..