Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 JDM GSR turbo integra sedan

Old 03-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OneSlowS13 has disabled reputation
Default 94 JDM GSR turbo integra sedan

GONE

Pictures:

Also have set of steelies with decent tires that I will include

No more "shotty home welds" according to 90DaTegFTW... New dump tube was made tonight

Old downpipe vs new downpipe

Last edited by OneSlowS13; 03-09-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

Rigo has disabled reputation
Default Re: 94 JDM GSR turbo integra sedan

Your tread is actually organized, and you have a fresh car!
free bump for you lol
Old 03-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

90DaTegFTW has disabled reputation

BUYER BEWARE!!!

I'm a friend of a friend and putting out a fair warning to anyone showing remote interest in this car. This car is extremely ghetto and barely held together. The car is covered in jb weld and shotty home welds. This kid is going to pass this car off as a "great condition" car but is far from it. The turbo setup is completely ebay and the ebay turbo is blown. There's rtv on the downpipe in place of a gasket and burn/oil marks on the inside of thd hood and bumper support. The kid beats the hell out of this car, many people have seen all of this first hand and can back all my statements. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!! I'm attempting to help anyone from having tons of future problems. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by 90DaTegFTW; 03-07-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:37 AM
EM1 LOVE

B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2 B20vtecDC2

Originally Posted by 90DaTegFTW
BUYER BEWARE!!!

I'm a friend of a friend and putting out a fair warning to anyone showing remote interest in this car. This car is extremely ghetto and barely held together. The car is covered in jb weld and shotty home welds. This kid is going to pass this car off as a "great condition" car but is far from it. The turbo setup is completely ebay and the ebay turbo is blown. There's rtv on the downpipe in place of a gasket and burn/oil marks on the inside of thd hood and bumper support. The kid beats the hell out of this car, many people have seen all of this first hand and can back all my statements. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!! I'm attempting to help anyone from having tons of future problems. Thank you for reading.
lol Dammit man
Old 03-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

Failed to mention this as well http://www.team-integra.net/forum/14...urbo-help.html
Old 03-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

TateEvan has disabled reputation

Pwned
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

Also failed to mention the "paint job" on it is very poorly done with none of the jams or the under side of the hood done as well as a huge primer spot on the front bumper. Good luck trying to match that random color.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

WOOOWWWWWW, Everybody this is one of the D*uche bags that I work with, he has major anger problems and has been throwing temper tantrums since I got this car because I wont sell him the rims on it. I saw a few tears running down his face yesterday when I told some of my co workers that I was planning on trading the car and that the rims were staying on it, he is a complete piece of Sh*t. He tried to offer me 500 for my rims... He then went out to my car, looked at the rims, tried to tell me they were fake and he would still give me 500 for them... if they were fake why the hell would you still offer me the same amount? yeah it has a ebay turbo, Pretty sure that is listed in the description of the car and Im pretttty sure HKS and Tial are not ebay /: and blown turbo??? I will be glad to take the filter off so you can feel that it barely has any shaft play, next you can drive behind me and see that there is no smoke, and then you can drive my car to see that it spools 7 pounds perfectly and pulls hard. Also feel free to contact Scott Hennessy (the person that tuned the car) and ask him about it. If anyone would like to come see/drive the car please contact me and ill be glad to let you. like i said this kid is a jealous piece of sh*t because I wont sell him some rims.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

Last edited by OneSlowS13; 03-08-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

lol wtf is your problem? yeah I posted asking for help because we could not figure out why it was breaking up... your point? the problem is fixed.... and on top of the problem being fixed I replaced every part in the secondary ignition system and put a brand new walbro 255 fuel pump in the car to find out that they were not even the problem and that it was a bad injector resistor box.

Take your bull sh*t else were you jealous prick. if anyone would like to see the car please contact me and ill be glad to meet up with you.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Actually my name is Chris and I work at Honda but I'm sure if your coworker with anger problems wouldnt be too happy about you throwing his name out there like that. It sounds like you're the angry one though lol.