Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)

Old 07-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo94ex has disabled reputation
Default 94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)

Name: Justin
Location Winchester
Means of contact: text please becasue im always at work 5406830952
Price: $ looking to sell as a big package so shoot me offers or trade for something just lmk

Description: I have a 94 eg primer black hatch shell with white engine bay sitting on new skunk 2 coilovers, also a si crx shell that im trying to get rid of for something different. As for the eg hatch it has full interior mins the carpet on the floors the rest is there, exterior is clean no major dents or damage except the one spot by the light which the picture shows. The crx is just a shell that needs alot of work so its better for stripping it has a few good parts like mugen steering wheel, headlights, tail lights, and full interior but has a broken window so has to be cleaned but everything is there. Now for parts. I have 3 ls blocks one complete with b16 piston 13 to 1 compression ready to go, i have one bare needs rebuilt, and i have another bare but comes with crank and a set of new ctr pistons and another set of stock used ls pistons, one gsr used block but complete, 3 ls intake manifolds, one stock header for ls, 8 ls ecus and one gsr chipped ecu, 2 sets of ls cams, one set of b16 a2 cams, one starter, arp head bolts and studs for a ls still in the box, skunk 2 camber kit not installed, small radiator for the hatch, new pressure plate ready to be put in a tranny, 2 bseries throttle bodys, couple bseries wiring harnesses, couple sets of bseries axels, and 2 boxes of random parts, also for the rite trade i have a lsvtec with a type r head swap and a ls swap just lmk what you have if your looking for a project this is a good one to grab because it comes with parts for days. *will only throw in the lsvtec and ls swap if the trade is rite besides that all the other stuff will go together * please no negative commments or bashing my thread if you dont like the thread and the stuff i got please check out the next thread i dont want to waste time looking at comments that mean nothing to me becasue this is stuff i have sitting around that im trying to get out of the way. If interested give me a text i have pictures of all the parts also i can send to you it just wouldnt let me uplaod them on here becasue i have to many. Thank you.
Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails 94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-mnjknk.jpg   94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-m-klnm.jpg   94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-552422_419540254755087_388429085_n.jpg   94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-553930_419540374755075_2138073499_n.jpg   94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-jknbl.jpg  

94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-jkbhjb.jpg   94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)-lknijknm.jpg  
Old 07-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 94 eg primer black shell and si crx shell (Great project package)

Need a price, bro. Price for shells separate?
Old 07-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad

$500 for the eg shell?
Old 07-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Guido

Korrupt has disabled reputation

is this the same guy who wanted 4,000 for all his parts? I thought you sold it all......looks like the same car to me you just added a crx to the package along with your other "goodies"....

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...-parts-447797/

trollllalala

Last edited by Korrupt; 07-29-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

madness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these partsmadness22 is infamous around these parts

took the words out of my mouth ^^^^^