Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

'94 eg hatch cx model

Old 11-09-2011, 07:46 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WaYtOoLoW has disabled reputation
Default '94 eg hatch cx model

have decided not to get rid of the car right away as i am in the process of fixing some things on the car, will update my post if i change my mind because the car has changed a lot since the post.

Name: David
Means of contact: PM me and we can go from there.
Price: $Trade only, it's my daily so if i sell it i won't have anything.

Trades: looking for any eg or ek that is stock for the most part, in decent shape. hatch/coupe/4 door, doesn't matter, eg perferred

Description: just picked up this hatch a little over a month ago, runs/drives good but it needs some work. traded my clean/swapped coupe for it. just tired of having to worry about cops and all the other bullcrap, just want something stock. the body needs the most attention, its not horrible but it isn't great. quarters have rust, it's currently covered with red duct tape (was there when i got it) engine is all stock (8 valve beater) new plugs/wires/cap/button/alt. belt/battery (9/11) missing airbox. engine smokes a little at higher rpm's but doesn't burn oil bad at all. the 5k i have put on it in the couple of months i've had it, i've only used 3 quarts of motor oil. tranny is making some input shaft bearing noise. exhaust is like swiss cheese but if it's going to be swapped the stock exhaust def. needs to be upgraded to a larger size anyway. suspension isn't horrible, just needs a better setup, was told it had coilovers all the way around when i bought it but it has ebay coilovers on the front and cut springs on the back because the guy couldn't get the stuts off, looks like he may of broken a bolt, haven't messed with it. interior is in GREAT shape, just needs to be cleaned. needs a window crank on the pass side door thats it. heat blows hot, there is no ac or power steering (cx model) would like to keep my head unit and front door speakers with trade. yellow hid kit. no idea of correct miles, milage on odometer has been the same since i purchased it, cluster needs to be replaced. it's not in the speed sensor. car is my daily and i drive it everyday, needs some work but is reliable, running check engine free. riding on 13" steelies with good tires and i will throw in some 15" konig untra racing wheels that need tires with the deal (wheels in the pic) this car will make a good project for someone who wants a hatch that hasn't already been majorly fucked with. this car is stock for the most part besides being lowered and the hid's. i just want something else so i figured i would make a post, it's worth a shot, hit me up with your trade offers.

i tried to get it all, i don't think i forgot anything, i'm not trying to hide any info on the car, it is what it is, i just want something else.

Pictures:

Last edited by WaYtOoLoW; 11-16-2011 at 04:41 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:44 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

Default Re: '94 eg hatch cx model

inspection is good until march 2012, trades must be 5 speed
Old 11-10-2011, 07:18 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

bump
Old 11-11-2011, 10:32 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

bump
Old 11-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

bsprouse09 has disabled reputation

Cant believe noone has jumped on this .. Bump for a good honest seller. This man knows his shit people!
Old 11-15-2011, 07:49 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

Originally Posted by bsprouse09
Cant believe noone has jumped on this .. Bump for a good honest seller. This man knows his shit people!
prolly cause its a typical need a lot of work honda haha, but thanks man, i got a lot of parts for it this weekend so a lot of shit is fixed, i need to update my post, the b series will be dropping in shortly after the new year....bump