Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 Civic DX Coupe

Old 01-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ohyuhgood has disabled reputation
Default 94 Civic DX Coupe

Name: Chris
Means of contact: E mail ohyuhgood@gmail.com
Price: $900 or a trade for another honda.

Description:
94 Civic DX
Pictures: N/A at the moment.

i dont currently have any pictures but i can assure you that the body is in good condition no dints at all. Missing the left blinker light. New Bumper New Left Fender, and new hood! The motor is currently not starting for me i installed a new battery new starter new distributor cap and a new alternator. and i cant seem to get the car to start up she turns over just fine but she wont roll over.

So if someone has an interest and has the knowledge of what might be the problem hit me up cause it could be a small fix and a steal for someone who knows what there doing.

I really want to trade it for another honda in decent running condition.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:57 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 94 Civic DX Coupe

Originally Posted by Ohyuhgood
Name: Chris
Means of contact: E mail ohyuhgood@gmail.com
Price: $900 or a trade for another honda.

Description:
94 Civic DX
Pictures: N/A at the moment.

i dont currently have any pictures but i can assure you that the body is in good condition no dints at all. Missing the left blinker light. New Bumper New Left Fender, and new hood! The motor is currently not starting for me i installed a new battery new starter new distributor cap and a new alternator. and i cant seem to get the car to start up she turns over just fine but she wont roll over.

So if someone has an interest and has the knowledge of what might be the problem hit me up cause it could be a small fix and a steal for someone who knows what there doing.

I really want to trade it for another honda in decent running condition.
no pics no thread...
Old 01-23-2011, 03:58 PM

RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28

Pictures are required.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:59 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by RankZ-28
Pictures are required.
its his 3rd attempt...
Old 01-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

You guys on this fucking website are a joke. Get real kids i think its funny that you can take the time to post no thread but cant ask a few questions. this isnt a dealership prick. bitch talking about third attempt fucking loser.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

You guys on this fucking website are a joke. Get real kids i think its funny that you can take the time to post no thread but cant ask a few questions. this isnt a dealership prick. bitch talking about third attempt fucking loser.
Stop being a douche and follow the rules like everyone else. If you haven't seen the rules, here they are ->https://www.vadriven.com/forums/anno....php?f=32&a=51 You need to follow them accordingly before your thread is closed and 3 men in dark clothing show up at your doorstep. You do not want that. Photobucket FTW.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:46 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

its the fucking rules faggot, what do YOU not understand about that? no pictures NO FUCKING THREAD

bitch ass faggot
Old 01-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

See thank you i understand now. Someone could had said that the first time instead of being a rude piece of shit. have some fucking common manners to people that are new to your website.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

See thank you i understand now. Someone could had said that the first time instead of being a rude piece of shit. have some fucking common manners to people that are new to your website.
If you're new to the site, you should take some time before you make a worthless post and read the rules. Maybe if you had done that, you wouldn't look like such an idiot. Take this as a learning experience and next time you wanna post something, READ the RULES first.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

or read the rules....hell the threads are already pre-filled out for with the required info...

Quick Reply: 94 Civic DX Coupe