Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 civic coupe K swapped *KPRO *Type S *Hybrid *Mishimoto *Fresh paint

Old 07-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default 94 civic coupe K swapped *KPRO *Type S *Hybrid *Mishimoto *Fresh paint

BYE BYE BYE!!!!

Whats up guys, i have a 1994 honda civic ex, i got the car as a shell and since have put a whole lot of time and money and blood sweat and tears into this thing, i did the full swap with help from a few friends and my dad, it was an awesome experience and i have learned a whole whole lot for tackling this task, this car is fresh and has came a LONG LONG way from when i got it. everything was done the right way and i have alot of voches for how well everything was done and put together, the car was FRESHLY painted with base clear about a month and a half ago, the painters did an awesome job and really made this car look flawless, aside from that the car just needs a tune and it will all be worked out. now on to the mods.

For the right trade i can include a JRSC from an 06 civic si and brand new precision injectors to go with it this would make this a 290whp k series with plenty of room to upgrade

the engine is a 2003 k20a2 out of a RSX type s with 50k miles on it when pulled, had paperwork with the swap but i had a dog eat it and thats the truth.

ENGINE:
*Hybrid racing mounts (green inserts)
*Hybrid racing fuel line (black fittings)
*Hybrid racing fuel rail
*Hybrid racing clutch line
*Hybrid racing swap header stainless( k-tuned)
*Hybrid racing swap axles
*Hybrid racing Chassis harness (way better than hasport)
*Karcepts A/C &P/S removal kit
*Karcepts Alternator relocater kit
*AEM fuel pressure regulator
*AEM hybrid swap intake(gunmetal)
*Mishimoto half sized radiator w/ slim fan
*Brand new green top interstate battery
*Walbro 255 fuel pump
*K-tuned throttle cable and cable bracket
*Hondata KPRO for tuning and absoluetly the best thing that you could upgrade to on a k-series car
*full 3'' exhaust all welded to a true HKS muffler (tag fell off) no cat no nothing

Suspension:
*stock struts
*drop zone coil over sleeves
*Custom traction bars that work amazing

Exterior:
*FRESH 1 month old phantom grey paint
*Password JDM smoked corners
*Password JDM smoked sidemarkers
*Password JDM yellow fog lights all wires ran except one (power wire)
*Carbon fiber hood (painted)
*Tein hood dampers
*Benen Rear tow hook (black)
*Stickers

Interior:
*2001 integra GSR cloth seats (Black)
*Karcepts shifter mount kit
*Revo adjustable shift box
*stock RSX type S shift cables
*Skunk 2 5-speed shift knob
*very clean interior for a 1994

Wheels & tires
*15x7 rota sub zeros (custom lime green) with a mixture of yellow and green house of colors paint
*205/50-15 nitto neo gens about 40%
*15x7 rota grids whatever color you want they will be
*205/50-15 bridgestone potenza tires about 85% left

When i first got the car

the car has a radiator, and everything in it and running now

im sure im forgeting something and this car is awesome and is put together right and looks amazing, its ready to go, one problem is it has high voltage to the TPS and IAT they were both damaged when the vehicle the motor came from was damaged so it needs a little work on that not much, it will probably be done before the car is sold but just letting everyone know. text me if you need more pictures and if there are more people want to see i can take more and load them up. let me know if your interested and i can talk to you and we can figure something out.

thanks again and please keep all negative comments out of my thread there is no room to bash and im not here to be bashed or harassed.

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 07-08-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation
Default Re: 94 civic coupe K swapped *KPRO *Type S *Hybrid *Mishimoto *Fresh paint

bump for kerrys old wheels.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:46 AM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: 94 civic coupe K swapped *KPRO *Type S *Hybrid *Mishimoto *Fresh paint

Originally Posted by i need a civic!
bump for kerrys old wheels.
Yes sir, these wheels are super duper dope, I LOVE EM
Old 07-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered member

Pew. Pew. has disabled reputation

bumpp
Old 07-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Registered member

gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott gschott

Check thread
Old 07-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Pew. Pew.
bumpp
goood ginger,
Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by gschott
Check thread
no thanks, unless your talking alot of cash here
Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

justalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these parts

check thread, plus cash on my end.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by justalittebit
check thread, plus cash on my end.
how much cash
Old 07-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

justalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these parts

2 -3k. pm me