Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 Acura Integra 4 Door LS Auto-CLEAN!

Old 08-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond repute
Default 94 Acura Integra 4 Door LS Auto-CLEAN!

--------------------------------SOLD PLEASE DELETE THREAD---------------------------------

THANKS FOR ALL THE MESSAGES!

This is a CLEAN title/Car Fax, clean car with 168xxxK and its my daily driver so its gonna go up about 10 miles a day.. Its an automatic LS Integra four door with power everything. Cold AC. Hot Heat. No rust. Radio with cd player, aux input, etc.

Quick background:

Okay so I got this car in 06/07 and it had ONE owner before me, was an elderly women who kept it in the garage all the way up too 93K were I bought it. It is probably 85% highway driven its whole life. Her husband regulatory maintained it changing the oil ever 3000 miles. Once it hit 100K I started putting Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil in it. The timming belt and water pump was changed around 115K, by the professional honda dealer for around 800 dollars(i have papers) Every single mod listed was installed by me and my dad. This car has never been raced or abused. I never let anyone drive it and I’ve always token care of it. I do not smoke-however has a few burn holes here and there from friends. When I say maintained I mean not just changing oil, but Ive changed the tranny oil(honda atf), air filters,alignment, replaced the radiator, sparkplugs, wires, new tires and rims, were all installed from 100K to 130K.

The bad:
Its low, and scraps lol. I do have prokit springs that would raise it a inch or 2 though.
The headliner was sagging and my dad replaced it but it doesn't look the best
Auto tranny shifts hard sometimes when cold but its common with integras. Once in a blue moon it will rev up and slip a little but Im always very light on the gas so that doesn't happen.
Key marks on the hood, door, side panel, because recently some kids keyed my car..its gonna need bodywork..has dents
I am 100% honest and respectful to any questions you may have. I will send pictures of anything you request. I don't wanna just sell this to anyone. This car has been BABIED.

Im asking 2500obo or 2000$without rims
I will negotiate for say if you wanna buy it with just the stock wheels/trade our wheels suspension, etc.. the price could lower. Taking items off=cash off. Cash always talks. Willin to work with you.
Im NOT in any rush to sell this so no "low-balling."
Im posting it case someone is interested in it. I may be leaving for the military soon, and my next car will probably be a Intergra/Honda. If no one buys it I will keep it. Another reason I might sell is to get a Manuel next car.
This is a super reliable car and has never failed on me.
Shoot me a message at surferman_911@yahoo.com or you can text me at 252-506-3239 I will send more pictures if wanted.

Here is most of the things I have done to it Keep in mine most of the stuff is pretty new!:
Engine:
AEM Short Ram Intake-I have the original stock intake if you want it!
Greddy Sports Performance 2 catback exhaust system.
DC Sports 4-2-1 header
Carsound[Magnaflow] High Flow Cat
NGK Idrium Spark Plugs and wires
Mobil 1 oil and filter always!

Exterior:
Rosewood Brown Metallic Paint
(getting repaint soon-kids keyed my car)
JDM Amber Bumper Signals
35% tint all around except front-Done by professional with lifetime warranty.
Raptor 5000K HID Kit- one bulb burned out replaced with regular light.
Sylvania Silver Star Ultra in highbeams, and parking lights.
Si/Vtec Style front lip
97+ Red tails
OEM 94-97 fogs
Rear Window Visor(not on car but will include if wanted.)

Suspension:
15X6.5 Exel Race(aka rota slipstreams) Silver Painted wheels wrapped in,
Hankook K106 205/50/15 tires- Also have stock steelies and hubcaps if wanted!
Eibach Prokit springs and shocks, but currently since 6/10/2010 i have H&R Race springs, Adjustable AGX shocks on the front type r shocks on back
I have the prokit springs/oem shocks that come along too.(milder drop)
Blue Blox Lower Control Arms-type r control arms are on it now

Interior:
5000K White Bright LED Dome light from Oznium.com
Blacklight cold cathodes under front dash installed with a switch-easy to order more and change color.
Kenwood Kd-PDR30 HeadUnit
Kenwood 6.5 Front Speakers
Infinity 6x9 Rear Speakers

Email with any questions: surferman_911@yahoo.com
txt: 252-506-3239
Im open to trades and offers.
thanks for looking!
ALL THESE PICS ARE FROM 1 YEAR AGO- CAR LOOKS WORSE NOW! ill get more pics soon, have a few on my phone if you wanna txt.
These is without the rear spoiler, and with eibach prokits all around:

The 5000K HIDs sorry for bad quality:

The front was only lowerd 1.3 inches here thats why the front looks higher:

Ignore the ricer petals(got them for free and I put them on cause there blacklight effective), black floormats, and steering wheel cover. hey they protect the stuff underneath right?

Email/PM me on here with any questions: surferman_911@yahoo.com
I check everything daily.
txt: 252-506-3239
Located in Edenton, NC its about an hour away from Norfolk/suffolk/va beach/ area in VA
Im open to trades, offers, but don't low ball me:thumbup:
thanks for looking!
Comments and questions are welcome but plz no haters!

Last edited by Surferman; 11-18-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 08-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

audiophile24 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 94 Acura Integra 4 Door LS Auto-CLEAN!

trade for my accord?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

Surferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond reputeSurferman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by audiophile24
trade for my accord?
accord looks pretty sick, but not really interested.
Kinda looking towards a newer 95-02 integra/civic/del sol

thanks for the offer though!
Old 08-17-2010, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

drkstrs26 drkstrs26

Looks super clean. GLWS!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

-------UPDATE-NEW PRICE-NEW CONDITION-NEW NUMBER!-----
Ok so little update, I wanted to keep it a little longer and did, now time for a new ride. Looking for a manual thats why im selling. $2500 obo or 2000$ without rims. It has 168K on the engine now, more dents, its been keyed and needs bodywork, however the engine is still runs strong. Its really low right now so it scraps. I do have prokit springs that will raise it up some though. Ive still been keeping up with the maintenance however- oil changes ever 3k, tranny changes, new ngk iridium spark plugs, etc. Hate to see it go but really want something newer, plus im having a little one on the way. Body is not the best shape but engine has been treated with love.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Registered Member

iismatthew has disabled reputation

To bad that isn't a manual, clean car your parting with!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

Too bad the pictures are a year old.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

LowSol has disabled reputation

Check thread. Still have tranny hard shift problems?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Dillweed
Too bad the pictures are a year old.
the last 2 pictures i posted are current. also will post more tomorrow.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LowSol
Check thread. Still have tranny hard shift problems?
For the delsol? Is there ac/ps? engine shots? pm me. And mainly shift slips when cold. thanks.

Quick Reply: 94 Acura Integra 4 Door LS Auto-CLEAN!