Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

93 honda accord cheap reliable DD

Old 08-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmdnice can only hope to improve
Default 93 honda accord cheap reliable DD

I have a 1993 hond accord automatic 2 door black color exterior is great no dents or body damage at all the car runs great motor is fine transmission is fine runs great the title has 153000miles but the dash was changed out before i got the car so the numbers dont match the the actual milage on the motor ac blows cold the inside could us some cleaning and the clock spring broke right after i got my inspection so the SRS light is on (that has nothing to do with the car driving but the horn doesnt work cause of that but it[ATTACH=CONFIG]95889[/ATTACH] is a very cheap fix but it never bothered me) but the inspection is current it says 7 11 the ONLY reason im selling or looking to trade is the fact that i have another child and i need more room so ill sell for 2600obo or trade for a suv like a expedition or tahoe or somthing big like that with ok miliage not 200000 miles on it i need it to last so if anybody that is tired of the gas milage of there truck i will gladly trade im not really worried about the gas and im not really trying to put money on top so i want a even trade or very close to it trust me you will save alot of money with gas in this car so let me know ASAP call or text anytime 757 235 7301
Attached Thumbnails 93 honda accord cheap reliable DD-accord-front.jpg