Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

93 Ek Frontend Delsol si

Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95civic-4dr has disabled reputation
Default Re: 93 Ek Frontend Delsol si

Originally Posted by tgjg19
u might as well finnish the front end atleast...glws
he doesnt wanna finish the front end cause the car runs like shit and everything is all hooked up wrong idc if u report me you lied in your ad and never said the car was sitting for a year until we got there and tryed to say thats why it ran like shit and was missfiring like a mad man the map sensors hooked up wrong all kinds of sensors and vacuum lines not hooked up the only good thing about this car and its not in the ad right is the TYPE R transmission he obviously didnt know he had in it because he says it has a b16 transmission on this ad. but by far id say the worst swap and the worst front end conversion ive ever seen its not welded on all the way the metal all crinkled up where it looked like someone beat it with a hammer and he said i could just put some bolts to hold it on it would be fine. the targa top handles were broken the trunk looked like someone ripped the lock out and he ghetto rigged a eg lock in there an he fabricated this huge story how he pulled the motor out of his da integra and put it into the delsol but 10 mins later told me he just wanted to give rid of it cause he gave his girl his da integra and he wanted his own little toy to drive around in but never got to finish keep your story straight guy im sure im forgetting alot but it was defintly a BIG waste of my time espcially since i had to drive from hampton to look at it and he got mad at me when i started pointing out alll the stuff wrong with it and why its not worth anything i should have told him to give me money to tow it out of his yard but on a real not its not worth anything over $800 at max and thats because the transmission is the only thing worth salvaging
Old 10-19-2012, 12:35 AM
under construction

EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE EF_LOVE

Originally Posted by 95civic-4dr
he doesnt wanna finish the front end cause the car runs like shit and everything is all hooked up wrong idc if u report me you lied in your ad and never said the car was sitting for a year until we got there and tryed to say thats why it ran like shit and was missfiring like a mad man the map sensors hooked up wrong all kinds of sensors and vacuum lines not hooked up the only good thing about this car and its not in the ad right is the TYPE R transmission he obviously didnt know he had in it because he says it has a b16 transmission on this ad. but by far id say the worst swap and the worst front end conversion ive ever seen its not welded on all the way the metal all crinkled up where it looked like someone beat it with a hammer and he said i could just put some bolts to hold it on it would be fine. the targa top handles were broken the trunk looked like someone ripped the lock out and he ghetto rigged a eg lock in there an he fabricated this huge story how he pulled the motor out of his da integra and put it into the delsol but 10 mins later told me he just wanted to give rid of it cause he gave his girl his da integra and he wanted his own little toy to drive around in but never got to finish keep your story straight guy im sure im forgetting alot but it was defintly a BIG waste of my time espcially since i had to drive from hampton to look at it and he got mad at me when i started pointing out alll the stuff wrong with it and why its not worth anything i should have told him to give me money to tow it out of his yard but on a real not its not worth anything over $800 at max and thats because the transmission is the only thing worth salvaging
there's not one punctuation mark in that entire story..reguardless good info here

OP what happened to the original front end?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

vacivic has disabled reputation

A YO BRA YOU TALK A LOT OF SHIT ANT SHIT WRONG WIT MY CAR STAY OFF MY PAGE DUM ASS YOU JUST BENNETT REPORTED YOU SLOW ASS
Old 10-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

FOR THOSE WHO READ WHAT MR BLOW BALLS POSTED ON MY POST BEA A DUM ASS THE MAFACKER DON'T EVEN NO WAT A B16 TRANNY IS IF IT UNDER HIS LEFT ASS MUSICAL HE SAID..... DUMASS IT'S A B16 TRANNY FUCK FACE IF YA WOULD OF LOOK RIGHT WITCHA PUG EYES YOU WOULD OF NONE THAT... YOU GOT SHIT TO SAY YOU NO WERE I'M AT YOU AT MY CRIB AT N R WAY THE FRONTENDHAS BEEN SOLD A A LONG TIME A GO ITS A PROJECT CAR LIKE I SAID.AND MY MOTOR SHITWDONF WITH IT HE IS A DUM ASS ONLY THING WRONG IS THAT IT'S HAS A D SERIES DIZZY ON IT COUSE I HAD IT LAYING AROUND

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO LOOK AT MY PAGE
Old 10-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Registered member

oneCAMonly has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by vacivic
FOR THOSE WHO READ WHAT MR BLOW BALLS POSTED ON MY POST BEA A DUM ASS THE MAFACKER DON'T EVEN NO WAT A B16 TRANNY IS IF IT UNDER HIS LEFT ASS MUSICAL HE SAID..... DUMASS IT'S A B16 TRANNY FUCK FACE IF YA WOULD OF LOOK RIGHT WITCHA PUG EYES YOU WOULD OF NONE THAT... YOU GOT SHIT TO SAY YOU NO WERE I'M AT YOU AT MY CRIB AT N R WAY THE FRONTENDHAS BEEN SOLD A A LONG TIME A GO ITS A PROJECT CAR LIKE I SAID.AND MY MOTOR SHITWDONF WITH IT HE IS A DUM ASS ONLY THING WRONG IS THAT IT'S HAS A D SERIES DIZZY ON IT COUSE I HAD IT LAYING AROUND

Can somebody translate this to English for me please haha
Old 10-19-2012, 02:21 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

Originally Posted by oneCAMonly
Can somebody translate this to English for me please haha
doubtful...his typing is ALMOST as fucked as the del sol in the op
Old 10-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Close sold for 3gs
Old 10-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Banned

every thing i said is 100% true sorry for the no punctation marks
Old 10-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by vacivic

well if u woulda looked with would cum in your eyes you woulda seen thats its a type r tranny. If u woulda looked at it where the sticker for the "b16" tranny is suppose to be there is parts of a blue vin, and rivets where the type r vin on the tranny should be, which also matches the chassis number to the car it came out of which somebody cut it off i wonder why cause he probley stole it cause he pretty addiment on trying to say its a b16 transmission but idk so im not gonna accuse im completly but i would bet my left nut its a type r transmission but anyways back to the piont. THIS CAR SPELLS BAD NEWS ALL DAY DEFINTLY A P.O.S, and defintly something hes trying to pawn off on someone else cause he knows the conversion the motor and the car is fucked because the hackjob conversion THE WORST FRONT END CONVERSION IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE COMPLETE SHIT
Old 10-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Banned

and its sold but its on craigslist now? hahahah FAIL

Quick Reply: 93 Ek Frontend Delsol si