Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

93 del sol

Old 04-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urbnredneck has disabled reputation
Default 93 del sol

Name: Pat
Means of contact: pm or text 571 484 7980
Price: $2500

Description: I have a 93 del sol I recently purchased. it needed work. and it still needs work. person i bought it from claimed to have had put a newer motor in it, 64k on it. the motor is a d16z6. he also changed the ecu. the ecu is the wrong one. it is not for a manual car. it is for an automatic. so the check engine light is on. it is flagging the map sensor and an automatic transmission lock up. car also needs new axles. also needs head gasket as i think it is leaking. might as well do the water pump and timing belt as well. also the car will need headlights as they current ones are all fogged over. needs new hood and passenger fender. that is what i know about what it needs. i do not have the time to fix it. so i am looking to trade it for something that does not need as much work. a dd. i currently use it as my daily. i do not have pics at this time as the car overheated on the way home today and not sure why. car is currently at a friends house until i can look at it over the weekend. water blew out from somewhere and the car overheated. it does start right up. i drove it about 8 miles after it happened and it did not overheat again. let me know if interested. i will try and get pics later. like i said, looking to trade for a good running dd.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Registered member

Default Re: 93 del sol

bump for my beater
Old 04-13-2012, 03:53 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 93 del sol

bumb for the beater