Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

93 del sol

Old 08-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ek lover has disabled reputation
Default 93 del sol

Name: dirk
Means of contact: 7574701962 call or text anytime
Price: $2800 obo
trades:anything with more than two seats

Description: i have 93 del sol just painted championship white about two months ago car is super clleeannnnnn ive lowered it on ebay coilovers new noname lca's n1 exhaust system(have a second exhaust to go with it) egay headers car also has new head and tail lights a new battery new windsheild wipers new brakes all around a new starter a pioneer deck and i also have a set of ray/volk GT-ns that can go with the car if the price is right car also has a aftermarket fuel rail not sure what brand.....i love the car to death but i just need something newer and more than two seats

the bad: she has 230000 miles but shes never left me stranded and she still runs strong as hell stock d15

Pictures: text for pics
Old 08-02-2011, 03:43 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 93 del sol

Originally Posted by ek lover
Name: dirk
Means of contact: 7574701962 call or text anytime
Price: $2800 obo
trades:anything with more than two seats

Description: i have 93 del sol just painted championship white about two months ago car is super clleeannnnnn ive lowered it on ebay coilovers new noname lca's n1 exhaust system(have a second exhaust to go with it) egay headers car also has new head and tail lights a new battery new windsheild wipers new brakes all around a new starter a pioneer deck and i also have a set of ray/volk GT-ns that can go with the car if the price is right car also has a aftermarket fuel rail not sure what brand.....i love the car to death but i just need something newer and more than two seats

the bad: she has 230000 miles but shes never left me stranded and she still runs strong as hell stock d15

Pictures: text for pics
Doesn't work that way. No pics, no thread. If you would've read the rules, you would know that. Nice try though....