Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

92 accord ex coupe

Old 05-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigcizzle2000 has disabled reputation
Default 92 accord ex coupe

Name: corey
Means of contact: sorrellcorey@hotmail.com 443 498 three nine four one
Price: $1800 obo

Description: black 92 accord ex coupe. the car has all the power options which are functional. it is slightly modded with a stage 3 6puck racing clutch brand new master and slave cylinder, dc sport 4-2-1 headers, dc sport strut tie bar, tein lowering springs, tinted windows, new exhaust piping, has a magnaflow exhaust tip that will come with the car. the car is my daily driver and has around 150k on the clock. it does have a cracked windshield and leaks a small amount of oil but i still wouldnt hesitate to drive anywhere in the car
i can email or txt pics

i am asking 1800 obo only because i dont have to sell my car i am really just testing the waters am open to trades as long as it is a manual car id prefer american but just make an offer worst i can say is no
Old 05-15-2011, 05:23 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: 92 accord ex coupe

Originally Posted by bigcizzle2000
Name: corey
Means of contact: sorrellcorey@hotmail.com 443 498 three nine four one
Price: $1800 obo

Description: black 92 accord ex coupe. the car has all the power options which are functional. it is slightly modded with a stage 3 6puck racing clutch brand new master and slave cylinder, dc sport 4-2-1 headers, dc sport strut tie bar, tein lowering springs, tinted windows, new exhaust piping, has a magnaflow exhaust tip that will come with the car. the car is my daily driver and has around 150k on the clock. it does have a cracked windshield and leaks a small amount of oil but i still wouldnt hesitate to drive anywhere in the car
i can email or txt pics

i am asking 1800 obo only because i dont have to sell my car i am really just testing the waters am open to trades as long as it is a manual car id prefer american but just make an offer worst i can say is no
Pics bro.... You need the pics or this gets locked.