VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Honda (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/)
-   -   91 Civic hatch (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/91-civic-hatch-415708/)

cadkins 12-02-2011 05:37 AM

Re: 91 Civic hatch

first off lets get this right. the first conversation we had i said "can i come buy the car today" u then replyed "no it needs a inspection sticker and someother bullshit" i told u i lived in NC and didnt need a damn inspection sticker. ONCE I TOLD U I DIDNT NEED A INSPECTION STICKER UR BULLSHIT EXCUSE TURNED INTO "OH I WORK 24 HRS A DAY" AND I SAID "EVERYDAY?" AND HE STATED "YES"..

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS GUY BUT HES A BULLSHITER. HE HAS ONE EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER. I HATE LIL BITCHES LIKE HIM THAT ARE A WASTE OF TIME WHEN HES IS THE ONE WHO POSTED THE FUCKIN CAR FOR SALE ON HERE..

SO IF ITS NOT FOR SALE TAKE IT THE FUCK OFFLINE U BULLSHITER

*oh not to mention we agreed to 2700 then all a sudden he text me sayin got a offer for 2800 i gotta take it. so then i notify him that i would also give him 2800. well after he bullshits me he sends me a text sayin "just wait man ill give u the hook up on the car" and stilll waitin on him to sell me the car... this guy is a waste of time.

James 12-02-2011 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by cadkins (Post 7502011)
first off lets get this right. the first conversation we had i said "can i come buy the car today" u then replyed "no it needs a inspection sticker and someother bullshit" i told u i lived in NC and didnt need a damn inspection sticker. ONCE I TOLD U I DIDNT NEED A INSPECTION STICKER UR BULLSHIT EXCUSE TURNED INTO "OH I WORK 24 HRS A DAY" AND I SAID "EVERYDAY?" AND HE STATED "YES"..

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS GUY BUT HES A BULLSHITER. HE HAS ONE EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER. I HATE LIL BITCHES LIKE HIM THAT ARE A WASTE OF TIME WHEN HES IS THE ONE WHO POSTED THE FUCKIN CAR FOR SALE ON HERE..

SO IF ITS NOT FOR SALE TAKE IT THE FUCK OFFLINE U BULLSHITER

*oh not to mention we agreed to 2700 then all a sudden he text me sayin got a offer for 2800 i gotta take it. so then i notify him that i would also give him 2800. well after he bullshits me he sends me a text sayin "just wait man ill give u the hook up on the car" and stilll waitin on him to sell me the car... this guy is a waste of time.

if he wants to change the price thats his perogative. some people dont live online, im sure if he works 24 hour shifts the last thing wants to do is look at this site and see some stupid response from someone who got butthurt about not being able to buy his car. keep looking around, you will find something else. Im sure hes more than happy to sell it to someone other than you.

cadkins 12-02-2011 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by James (Post 7502041)
if he wants to change the price thats his perogative. some people dont live online, im sure if he works 24 hour shifts the last thing wants to do is look at this site and see some stupid response from someone who got butthurt about not being able to buy his car. keep looking around, you will find something else. Im sure hes more than happy to sell it to someone other than you.

NO MY BUTT AINT HURT U DUMB FUCK. HES JUST A BULLSHITTER. HELL ID GIVE HIM ASKIN PRICE FOR THIS DAMN CAR I JUST WONT IT IN GENERAL.... IDC ABOUT THE PRICE... HE AGREED TO 2700 THEN HE SAID HE WONT 2800 AND I WAS FINE WITH THAT.... MONEY AINT THE ISSUE. THE SELLER IS... SO JAMES U CAN FUCK OFF THINKIN U KNOW EVERYTHING.

jakesjdmef9 12-10-2011 07:20 AM

car is still up for sale. that is if cdkins doesnt steal it like he told me he was....

jakesjdmef9 12-16-2011 08:25 AM

NEW price 2700 car is now on gsr blades. pm for pics

jakesjdmef9 12-21-2011 06:18 AM

up.

jakesjdmef9 12-30-2011 06:19 AM

jakesjdmef9 01-01-2012 09:43 AM

to the top.

jakesjdmef9 01-15-2012 07:14 AM