Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

91 acura integra four door shell shaved bay, brake line tuck, and fresh paint

Old 09-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh
Default 91 acura integra four door shell shaved bay, brake line tuck, and fresh paint

sold

Name: matt
Means of contact: pm, this thread, or call or text 540-539-2294
Price: $700(If i get the full price i will let it go with esp traction bar brand new)
Trades: no truck's, or suv's

Description: ive finally decided to let my project go. its been sitting in my garage for the past two years and im just going to slow with it. i had the car professionaly painted about a year ago door jams, bay, and trunk all color matched. paint is immaculant besides some bubbling in the drivers side of the trunk shown in the pics. the car has never been left outside since it was painted. the engine bay has been shaved and i did a break line tuck. the car also has a purple dress up bolts engine bay kit. It will need a new windshield. i have a full blue or tan interior that i will let go with the car also. i can also provide towing for the car for free with va beach, norfolk, and chess. any questions feel free to ask.

Pictures:

Last edited by mebarsh; 01-26-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

ready4anewhip has disabled reputation
Default Re: 91 acura integra four door shell shaved bay, brake line tuck, and fresh paint

damn looks good homie
Old 09-08-2011, 08:51 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan
Default Re: 91 acura integra four door shell shaved bay, brake line tuck, and fresh paint

damn dude....i have been in love with this car for some time now.lol..i remember the threads from G2IC.com..GLWS wish i had cash
Old 09-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Registered Member

Mindless is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude you will regret this...not too many db's out there that are or have the potential to be this fresh.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Registered member

mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh mebarsh

Originally Posted by Mindless
Dude you will regret this...not too many db's out there that are or have the potential to be this fresh.
I'm not really rushed to sell it If I don't get what I want for it. It can just sit in my garage and look pretty.

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
damn dude....i have been in love with this car for some time now.lol..i remember the threads from G2IC.com..GLWS wish i had cash
Thanks. I will miss it if it sells.

Last edited by mebarsh; 09-09-2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:39 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

It wont sell. You will be forced to finish and enjoy it. lol.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Banned

1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx 1sickmcx

If I had the extra cash I'd buy this, take the swap outta my eg and put it in here. Too fresh.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
It wont sell. You will be forced to finish and enjoy it. lol.
Thank for the positive reinforcement. Lol.

Originally Posted by 1sickmcx
If I had the extra cash I'd buy this, take the swap outta my eg and put it in here. Too fresh.
Thanks.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered member

Up.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Registered member

Bring it up.

Quick Reply: 91 acura integra four door shell shaved bay, brake line tuck, and fresh paint