Go Back  VADriven.com Forums > Classifieds > Vehicles > Honda
88 ef sedan needs timing belt, spark plugs and valve cover gasket... priced to sell.. >

88 ef sedan needs timing belt, spark plugs and valve cover gasket... priced to sell..

Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

88 ef sedan needs timing belt, spark plugs and valve cover gasket... priced to sell..

Old 02-13-2012, 12:27 PM
to many efn efs

EFnALMIGHTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 88 ef sedan needs timing belt, spark plugs and valve cover gasket... priced to sell..

Hanz
Hickory,nc
Pm

500 obo

Will sell this shell and 5 speed shell for 900

Got this sedan in a trade..gonna pick it up weds... Its got a dual point in it, needs timing belt, and spark plugs to run,its an auto.. Nothing taken off this car... Which is pretty good seeing as how I own a shoot load of efs..... As far as parting out im not sure yet... If I do part out I'll be keeping most of the good parts got my self then taking to the scrap yard.. I have about 12 days to sell this if not its going to the junk yard..

Please do not pm me asking what's my bottom dollar...price is listed its obo but I will not haggle my self.. You make me an offer...

Trades: nice systems eg shell, any ef stuff, any b serious stuff..after market b in to ef mounts..complete B series turbo kits.. B16 heads, ef axle back, ef single cam swap complete,
Will also look at anything..

Interior pictures later

Old 02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: 88 ef sedan needs timing belt, spark plugs and valve cover gasket... priced to se

Pm me pics of the 5 speed shell.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
to many efn efs

EFnALMIGHTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 88 ef sedan needs timing belt, spark plugs and valve cover gasket... priced to se

5 speed shell gone