Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

5 lug 4door integra with goodies. my DD

Old 04-16-2011, 12:29 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default 5 lug 4door integra with goodies. my DD

Name: mike nagz
Means of contact: pm me
Price: $ ummm 4500 because it needs a price all cash offers pm me.
trades, hondas in general, no ef's da's or any eg four doors. thanks.

Description:

94 acura integra ls
clean title.
car has about 160k miles on it now.
5spd
i bought this car bone stock, from a guy in DC about 3 months ago, and since then have done every mod to the car myself.

interior is a 7/10- black cloth interior , power everything, small things here and there cause it to be a 7/10, carpet could use a REALLY good cleaning, and the driver door card has the fabric starting to peel back, still saveable. i always rate stuff less than it really is. will have an aftermarker headunit put in it before sale, but will come with stock radio as well.
interior mods are as follows
-ddm tuning led interior dome light.
-jdm amber itr cluster with 25k km on it. (have the original cluster as well to prove mileage of the car)
-broadway mirror

exterior- car is a DC car and has rusted rather badly in a few normal spots, rear quarters. body is not in the greatest shape, all the bodylines remain factory but has a good amount on dents and dings, and scrathes. i used this as my daily driver from chesapeake to toano virginia 5 days a week. 120 miles a day.
mods to exterior are as follows
-si vtec front lip
-ddm tuning lifetime warranty hids
-all amber turn signals (will come with factory ones as well)

motor is ALLLLLLLL stock, still has A/c, p/s, and all options it came with. ac could probably use a recharge but everything in it works perfect. new plugs as of yesterday, wires not to long ago when i bought it. runs great, tranny shifts smooth as butter, no grinds will probably do a full fluid swap including trans fluid before trade or sale. no leaks anywhere.

suspension/brake mods are as follows
-usdm itr 5 lug conversion
-slotted front rotors
-all fender liners are still in the car as well.
-function and form type 1's purchased brand new from jhp not 2 months ago
-skunk2 lower control arms in silver.
-purple wheel lugnuts that i purchased from sage automotive.
-2 sets of usdm type r wheels one set is original gunmetal and 2 of the tires need to be replaced other 2 will need to be replaced after awhile.
-2nd set of itr wheels have been painted a little darker of a color than the original gunmetal color, but have 75 percent tread life on the 225 50's on it. these are on the car now.

only pic i have, with the original gunmetal itrs, and clear corners, but the interior is all stock looking minus the cluster and the motor is all stock. so you have the general idea of it all.

thanks for looking if any questions please post them so i can answer them in the thread once and only once.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Registered member

sleepencivic has disabled reputation
Default Re: 5 lug 4door integra with goodies. my DD

send me pics of the rust please is it only in the quarters around the wheel arch? is there any rust under side skirts?
Old 04-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Registered Member

chewie83 has disabled reputation

clean
Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

None under the side skirts but ill get pics when its not raining tomorrow. Pm me a number to text the pics to.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride

Nice ride Mr nagz
Old 04-16-2011, 08:34 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

trade for del sol? https://www.vadriven.com/forums/honda-101/del-sol-semi-stock-lowered-great-potential-392613/
Old 04-17-2011, 06:49 AM
da dragva kokopelli

no thanks on the del sol.