Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

442 whp S2000 Mase Engineering Turbo Kit very low miles

Old 07-17-2011, 05:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
purekoryo has disabled reputation
Default 442 whp S2000 Mase Engineering Turbo Kit very low miles

Name: Jeong
Means of contact: 804-586-three eight seven nine / PM
Price: $18,900 obo

I need to save money to purchase a new house very soon, so I need to sell my weekend warrior.
Currently the car has just passed the 40K miles and counting. And it has the most recent version of the Mase Engineering Turbo Kit. I've had no problems with this setup as there are proper braces for this recently updated kit. The car has been tuned by Shue Tuning conservatively and made 442whp at about 300 wft*lbs. It pulls extremely hard! Here are the mods and detailed description of the car.

Most of these mods only has less than 1,000 miles on them!

- Two tunes, one for 10 psi on just pump gas, and one for 16-17 psi with meth injection and pump.
- Complete Mase Engineering Turbo Kit
- Precision 5857 Ball Bearing turbo, spins flawlessly and always cooled down before shutting engine off
- QTP Electronic cutout, with switch inside the cabin to open and close.
- Stock catback exhaust, very nice and quiet
- AEM EMS Series II
- ACT HDSS Clutch Kit
- Cooling Mist Meth/Water Injection Kit with flow meter and CMGS for complete failsafe. it is currently setup so that if there is overflow or no flow, the map will switch to a very very conservative tune.
- Brand New Swift Springs
- Brand new Fuzion extreme summer tires, gets good traction 2nd gear and up.
- Brad Penn 10W-40 Racing oil changed every 3k miles (changed 300 miles ago)
- Downpipe and hot side of the turbo is heat wrapped
- All AC lines are heat wrapped, AC blows COLD!
- Manual transmission fluid changed with redline (300 miles ago)
- Rear Differential Fluid changed to redline (300 miles ago)
- AEM Uego Wide Band Gauge
- Cooling mist CMGS gauge that shows flow and boost
- Ipod hookup inside glove compartment
- Stock everything else

The car also gets waxed every 2 months along with the convertible top being cleaned and coated with magic blue convertible top care.
It has always been garaged most of its life. The car looks new inside and out! It still smells brand new! Last but not least it has been driven by a responsible adult. If it matters, I am in my 30's and my profession is in Equipment Reliability Engineering, so I take very very good consideration to all details to ensure the engine, transmission, AND chasis is always reliable. I have all of the records for maintenance including oil change and filter changes (mobil 1 synthetic) and transmission fluid changes, mostly done at a Honda dealership. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. You can contact me at 804-586-3879. Located near Richmond, VA.
Absolutely no joy riding and will not even bother with those that are not serious about the car. I ASK POLITELY TO PLEASE RESERVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.

$18,900 OBO