Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2007 Civic Si Sedan

Old 05-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Ich liebe Bier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin
Default 2007 Civic Si Sedan

Name: Nic
Means of contact: PM
Price: FS/FT

Description:

Located in Richmond, VA. Looking to trade my Civic. Looking for K swapped JDM front Integras, S2000, or something boosted, but I'll entertain other trades. This would be a STRAIGHT TRADE. I don't really have a lot of money to put on top of a trade. Nothing is mechanically wrong with the car at all I've just gotten bored with it. I had plans for more suspension and chassis mods, but I'm just getting bored and want something else. Bought the car with 82K on it. It currently has 102,441, and will go up because I DD it. Clean Title. Title is in hand. Car had the paint TSB done at 84K. Hoods, fenders, and roof were repainted. At 95K I had the MTF swapped out for Pennzoil Syncromesh, replaced spark plugs, adjusted the valve lash, new valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals, and coolant flushed. I have receipts for all the oil changes since I've owned it, and the receipt from Honda for the paint TSB. Exterior and Interior are in great shape. Mods are:

Engine:
T1R intake
Hondata Flashpro
HFP Axle back
Hasport 70A rear mount

Suspension:
Buddy Club N+ Spec Coilovers
Buddy Club Rr Camber Arms

Brakes:
Spoon Monoblock Calipers
Stoptech Rotors
Hawk HFP pads
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Exterior/Interior:
CustomLightz TSX HID Retrofits [OEM headlamps]
Red Honda Badges Fr and Rr
FD2 Rear Conversion [legit Type R trunk and emblem, no keyhole]
FD2 OEM Honda Rear Tail Lights
CF steering wheel and shifter trim
Shift Extender
Kenwood deck

That's really about it. I'm super anal about my cars, and I don't buy cheap parts for my cars. I'll be more than happy to take more pictures of the car, or give more information for any serious parties. As for now though I'm just kind of testing the waters, and seeing what's out there.

Pictures:

Old 05-21-2015, 04:07 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack
Default Re: 2007 Civic Si Sedan

Originally Posted by BuiltforSin
Name: Nic
Means of contact: PM
Price: FS/FT

Description:

Located in Richmond, VA. Looking to trade my Civic. Looking for K swapped JDM front Integras, S2000, or something boosted, but I'll entertain other trades. This would be a STRAIGHT TRADE. I don't really have a lot of money to put on top of a trade. Nothing is mechanically wrong with the car at all I've just gotten bored with it. I had plans for more suspension and chassis mods, but I'm just getting bored and want something else. Bought the car with 82K on it. It currently has 102,441, and will go up because I DD it. Clean Title. Title is in hand. Car had the paint TSB done at 84K. Hoods, fenders, and roof were repainted. At 95K I had the MTF swapped out for Pennzoil Syncromesh, replaced spark plugs, adjusted the valve lash, new valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals, and coolant flushed. I have receipts for all the oil changes since I've owned it, and the receipt from Honda for the paint TSB. Exterior and Interior are in great shape. Mods are:

Engine:
T1R intake
Hondata Flashpro
HFP Axle back
Hasport 70A rear mount

Suspension:
Buddy Club N+ Spec Coilovers
Buddy Club Rr Camber Arms

Brakes:
Spoon Monoblock Calipers
Stoptech Rotors
Hawk HFP pads
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Exterior/Interior:
CustomLightz TSX HID Retrofits [OEM headlamps]
Red Honda Badges Fr and Rr
FD2 Rear Conversion [legit Type R trunk and emblem, no keyhole]
FD2 OEM Honda Rear Tail Lights
CF steering wheel and shifter trim
Shift Extender
Kenwood deck

That's really about it. I'm super anal about my cars, and I don't buy cheap parts for my cars. I'll be more than happy to take more pictures of the car, or give more information for any serious parties. As for now though I'm just kind of testing the waters, and seeing what's out there.

Pictures:

What's the asking price?