Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2006 S2000 - 83,8xx miles - Sebring Silver

Old 09-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

sjs0433 has disabled reputation
Default 2006 S2000 - 83,8xx miles - Sebring Silver

Name: Steve
Best contact method: PM me!

Price: $16,000 - title in hand
Mileage: 83,8xx

Selling my 2006 Sebring Silver AP2. Car has just under 84k miles and has been well kept. I bought it in January '13 when it just crossed 79k miles. The car only comes out when the weather is nice. It hasn't seen rain since I bought it. I've gone through a lot of effort to make it really clean. With the mileage there are still some dings. This isn't your concours show winner but it's been kept very clean. I know there are several locals that can vouch for the car. The car is very mechanically sound. Oil was changed in the last 1000 miles. Tires are nearly brand new (I'd say 85% tread). Brakes were refreshed in the last 1000 miles as well with stainless lines, PMU pads, and super blue fluid. While the calipers were off they were completed sanded, masked and repainted silver for a brand new look.

PM me if there are questions. I'm glad to be 100% honest about everything.

Interior well cleaned!

Unfortunately we had a little accident swapping the top back in. When I had my HT the soft top was removed. It's been repaired from the backside and does not leak. I have some extra material I was going to patch with but haven't tried yet. They will be included.

This was from previous owner, I planned to one day repaint the bumper but never got around to it. You have to get up close to actually see it. The curve hides it well.