Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2005 RSX on ksports

Old 04-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these parts
Default 2005 RSX on ksports

Name: Jay
Means of contact: pm
Price: $ 6500obo
Trade: VIPd sedans (no civics integras)

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model:rsx base
Transmision: auto
Mileage: 152231 and counting it's my dd
Everything is stock on this car besides ksport adjustable coilovers and xxr 531 17x9 rims
Car has ac/ps/cc
Body had minor dings here and there nothing major
Interior is black and is in good condition only issue is front driver seat has a tear in it

Car is reliable and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it any where that being said I need something with four doors as my son is growing and I have to let go of one of my cars price is obo I will listen to any reasonable offers
As for trades really looking for a gs300 or ls400 or a e46 or e39

Pictures:

Last edited by Hype_Man; 04-18-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond
Default Re: 2005 RSX on ksports

Originally Posted by Hype_Man
Name: Jay
Means of contact: pm or 8047679505
Price: $ 6500obo
Trade: VIPd sedans (no civics integras)

Year: 2005
Make: Acura
Model:rsx base
Transmision: auto
Mileage: 152231 and counting it's my dd
Everything is stock on this car besides ksport adjustable coilovers and xxr 531 17x9 rims
Car has ac/ps/cc
Body had minor dings here and there nothing major
Interior is black and is in good condition only issue is front driver seat has a tear in it

Car is reliable and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it any where that being said I need something with four doors as my son is growing and I have to let go of one of my cars price is obo I will listen to any reasonable offers
As for trades really looking for a gs300 or ls400 or a e46 or e39

Pictures:

OP is all like "I want to sell this car, but I don't want you to be able to see what it looks like without having to turn your head, because I'm a fucktard."
Old 04-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Registered member

Hype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these partsHype_Man is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Richmond
OP is all like "I want to sell this car, but I don't want you to be able to see what it looks like without having to turn your head, because I'm a fucktard."
Something wrong with you that you have to turn your head because I can clearly see the pictures
Old 04-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Registered member

Bump
Old 04-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Something wrong with you that you have to turn your head because I can clearly see the pictures
Only the first two are right side up, the rest are fucking sideways....Are you high or just so fucking stupid you couldn`t understand wtf he was saying?
Old 04-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Registered member

A lot of talk for bitches sitting behind a cpu
Thanx for the bump
Old 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

You are welcome for the bump you degenerate fuckstick. We're here to please.

Also, if I was sitting behind the cpu how the fuck would I be typing? You think they put keyboards on both sides of the monitor now you cornbread eating motherfucker?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:08 PM
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

im sorry BUT whats all this about SIR do we know each other???

Last edited by king TUT; 04-18-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Richmond
You are welcome for the bump you degenerate fuckstick. We're here to please.

Also, if I was sitting behind the cpu how the fuck would I be typing? You think they put keyboards on both sides of the monitor now you cornbread eating motherfucker?
You got it bitch
Old 04-18-2014, 01:47 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

You got it bitch

Somebody's mad.

Quick Reply: 2005 RSX on ksports