Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2005 BOM Rsx Type S FOR SALE

Old 05-23-2014, 07:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5 hondabomdc5
Default 2005 BOM Rsx Type S FOR SALE

Name: Cliff
Means of contact: This thread, Pm, or 757-645-5 two 1 three
Price: $ 11,500

Description: I have my 2005 Blaze Orange Metallic RSX Type S up for sale. It has 92,923 miles on it with plenty of tasteful mods. THIS IS A VERY CLEAN CAR. It has a 6 speed manual transmission with leather interior.

Price is $11,500

I have had the car for 5 years and have loved every minute of it. I am selling it because my wife and I are both downgrading our cars in order to save money to help out with a down payment on a house. The car runs really good and I have kept up all the maintenance on it. I have changed the oil every 3,000 miles and changed the tranny fluid every other oil change. The car has minor scratches on it, nothing major. I barely drive the car at all. Since having the car, I have personally only put on 30,000 miles on it. The car will come with a FULL tank of gas and with 1 key and 1 key fob.

AC blows cold and Heat blows hot. Power windows, power locks, abs, Bose speakers with a 8 Inch subwoofer that I build into the spare tire. The car currently has a street tune on it. It runs good, I would like to have gotten it dyno tuned but didn't have the funds or the time.
I am not parting the car out and nor am I willing to part it out. I also DO NOT want to trade for anything. Price is pretty firm considering I have TONS of mods into it and TONS of money. I feel as if the price is fair.

The only cons about the car that I can think about are the following:
- Fogs don't work due to bad bulbs
- Driver seat has a decent size rip. Can be fixed for 100 if taken to an upholstery shop. I got a quote for this already )
- One of the bolts holding the header onto the motor is missing.
- Tags have expired but I still have insurance on it. If you want to test drive we will have to put a plate on it so you can test drive it.

Time for all the mods that I have on it.

Engine Mods
KPro
Kiddracing race header -- Stainless Steel
HKS Hi Power Full Exhaust
Injen Cold Air Intake
Polished RBC Intake Manifold
Golden eagle Fuel Rail
Powder Coated Valve Cover
NGK Spark Plugs
Gates Upper Radiator Hose
Buddy Club Short Shifter
Strut King shifter bushings
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts

Suspension Mods
Ebay Strut Bar
Ingalls Torque Damper
Tein Basics (Full Adjustable Coilovers )
Hawk Brake Pads
SPC Front and rear camber kit
Skunk 2 Rear Lower Control Arms
P2R Lower Tie Bar

Wheels/Tires
Wheels - XXR 962 -- 17x9 with 3" Lip
Tires -- Nitto Neogens 215/45/R17 with 90% Tread left
3mm Wheel spacers in front
5mm Wheel spacers in rear
Fenders HAVE been rolled in the back.

Interior Mods
In-Dash screen - Plays Cds, mp3s, DVD and has aux jack.
Red JDM Type R door inserts

Exterior Mods
8000K HIDs in Headlights
6000K HIDs in fog lights. -- The fogs currently don't work, I think both bulbs are bad and need to be replaced.
Honda badges in the front and the rear
Integra badge in the rear
Blue tinted convex mirrors
Front License plate relocator

Text or call with any questions. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. NO LOW BALLERS!!! NO TRADES!!!

Cliff
757-645-5213

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.