Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2003 S2000, Suzuka Blue, White CR Kais

Old 05-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Previously Odyssey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default 2003 S2000, Suzuka Blue, White CR Kais

Name: Ricky

THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

I bought this car around September 2008 and have loved it since day one, but certain circumstances have hit me and I have pretty much no choice except to sell this even though I wish I could keep it.

Some maintenance:
* I have only used Shell 93 Octane gas.
* I have only used Castrol Syntec oil, and always changed it between 2200 and 2500 miles.
* The transmission has brand new Honda MTF in it (less than 400 miles on it)
* The differential fluid was changed out at the same time with Honda diff fluid.

------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 Honda S2000
Mileage- 110xxx - goes up slowly as I do drive it when I feel like it.
Color - Suzuka Blue

Ap2 Front bumper and lip
OEM Hardtop ( not in best of shape, but not too bad )

*Suspension ----- Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers
------------------- Not sure on brand, but 2 peice axle spacers

*Wheels ------ Work CR Kais--17x8 +48 (powder coated white from precision powder coating)
---------------- Only one wheel has a tiny 1.5 inch curb rash---VERY minimal damage and can be easily repaired...I just grazed a curb like 3 days ago after driving on these wheels for over a year-----I will post a more detailed image of the damaged area when it is daylight.
EDIT: Forgot to add that I do have the stock AP1 wheels that will also come with the car. They are powdercoated black. But the rear tires are shot.

*Tires -------- Front - Falken Ziex ZE512's - P215/45/17
--------------- Rear - Dunlop SP Sport------ P235/40/17

*Brakes ----- OEM calipers with ceramic slotted rotors and Hawk brake pads

*Engine ------ Stock other than K and N drop in filter
--------------- Carbon fiber cooling panel
--------------- ARC titanium spark plug cover
--------------- Driveshaft shop steel one peice driveshaft

*Interior ----- Stock
--------------- Skunk 2 counter weighted shift knob
--------------- Custom driver side trunk subwoofer enclosure--with Rockford Fosgate P1 10 inch sub---Made by dude at darkside subs @ www.darksidesubs.com
--------------- Will come with stock CD player though and will NOT come with amplifier for that subwoofer.
--------------- Door windows and soft top glass has 20% tint done by East Coast tint out of Dynamic car audio--2 years ago--The hardtop is not tinted though.

*OEM stuff that has been replaced -
-------------- Lower mileaged transmission(81,xxx)------replaced due to stock one started giving problems
-------------- Rear hub / knuckles / wheel bearings-----Stock wheel bearings were going bad

*Car is pretty low and has occasionally scrapes around town. Nothing a decent fender roll and some decent camber settings could rectify.
Car runs solid other than the vibrations.

The bad ---- Has rear end vibration typical to lowered s2000's
-------------- Front bumper and part of hood have paint chips from driving and spider crack where I lightly tapped my 240 when parking in the driveway one day.
-------------- Driver fender has small dent and surface rust ( from previous owner...I never got around to fixing it since I have owned it)
-------------- Radio does not work at the moment---Pretty sure it is just a fuse- have not even checked why it was not working.
-------------- Soft top has bad rips on passenger side and small one on driver side-----This is primarily why I have the hardtop. That and it looks better with the Hardtop.
-------------- Inspection expired in April---Should not fail for anything, but getting a place to do it being so low is somewhat difficult...I maybe able to get it done shortly though.

Pictures:

Here is one for now........I will wash it and take non-cel phone pics during the day...This was the only one in my photobucket with how it sits now.

EDIT: More pics :

Wheel damage:

Driver fender surface rusted small dent :
The lines around the damaged area is painters tape adhesive residue. I forgot to take the tape off when washing it.

Last edited by Odysseus Prime; 06-05-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: 2003 S2000, Suzuka Blue, White CR Kais

PM's replied
Old 05-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

Nice S2k been wanting one for a while but my old lady would kill me if I buy one haha free bump anyway
Old 05-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Registered Member

RiZEN CONCEPTS has disabled reputation

Part out anything?
Old 05-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Kungfur v2.0

Wannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these parts

pm'ed
Old 05-31-2011, 08:11 AM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

very nice S2k besides the rust spot.... And if you're willing to part the coilovers for stock suspension and cash I may be interested
Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 AM
Previously Odyssey

Originally Posted by K Strat
Nice S2k been wanting one for a while but my old lady would kill me if I buy one haha free bump anyway
Thanks

Originally Posted by RiZEN CONCEPTS
Part out anything?
Nope, sorry.

Originally Posted by Wannabecool
pm'ed
Pm'd

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
very nice S2k besides the rust spot.... And if you're willing to part the coilovers for stock suspension and cash I may be interested
Nope, sorry.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe

pm'd
Old 05-31-2011, 04:47 PM

Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz

Very nice s2k. The whole vibration in the rear is typical of s2ks that are about to shit a diff not ones that are lowered. Good luck with sale.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

dimeonair has disabled reputation

i agree, my s2k is just as low as yours or lower, and i have ZERO vibrations in my car, to tell you the truth b4 my diff shit out the vibration wasnt even bad had more of a noise than anything, but other than that the s looks really well, one of 2 suzuka blues i like....glws

Quick Reply: 2003 S2000, Suzuka Blue, White CR Kais