Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2003 Acura RSX type S

Old 03-24-2013, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soccersk817 has disabled reputation
Default 2003 Acura RSX type S

Name: Mitch
Means of contact: call or txt (804)229-8240, email soccersk817@gmail.com
Price: $8500 OBO

Description: White 03 RSX type S with 107xxx miles, Rebuilt transmission (No grinds or missed gears/won't have any problems with it if you know how to drive a 6 speed) and new timing chain 10k ago, new plastic in the front wheel well, Injen intake, motor runs great (not ragged) oil changed every 4000 miles, K&N oil filter always used and Castrol GTX 10-40, new struts 35k ago, 18" Konig rims with 50% tread on back little less on front and a little curb rash, also have stock rims but need tires, back windows have a 35% tint, few small other fixes over the last three years nothing major. Reliable car never broke down, never needed a jump. If you have any questions for me please contact me, make me an offer (don't low ball)

Looking for a lifted Toyota Tacoma preferably, Lifted Jeep, or bike plus money. Can offer anythig else worst I can do is say no

The negitive: Small crack in the front bumper where it meets the passanger side fender. Passanger side door lock motor died, $300 fix from the dealer so cheaper if you do it yourself. And a half inch rip in the leather passanger seat from a school book. Installed new yellow fog light in November, driverside lense has crack (lights still work) fog light kit only cost $35 and you won't have to wire anything

Pictures: