Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2002 ACURA RSX TYPE-S converted to a HONDA INTEGRA TYPE-R

Old 01-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Photographer&Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5
Default 2002 ACURA RSX TYPE-S converted to a HONDA INTEGRA TYPE-R

Name: Basilio aka B.
Means of contact: PM or this thread
Price: $10,000 OBO

Description: have a 2002 Honda "Acura" Integra Type R (DC5). Current mileage is 109XXX and slowly rising as it is my daily driver. Asking price is $10,000 OBO as price is negotiable. SERIOUS BUYER ONLY. CARFAX is available. I'm the second owner. Selling as is and will not part part it out. Call (six two six) eight zero two- eight five six nine. NO TRADES.
Recently repaired: Valve cover studs and gasket. so no leaks. Engine and Engine bay was Steamed clean.
Gas tank was repaired.

ALL GENUINE JDM HONDA PARTS. NO FAKES.

Exterior:
JDM ITR Rear/Front Bumpers/Fenders/ Side skirts/ Wing
JDM ITR Headlights and HID
JDM ITR Honda and ITR badges
JDM ITR Rims (Silver) rare with brand falkin tires. About two weeks old. Hardly driven.
Repainted from Midnight Black, MilanoRed, to
Wicked White. (still has a warranty)
JDM ITR Red Valve cover and sparkplug cover (gasket recently changed.)
Interior:
JDM ITR Recaro Seats (Red)
JDM ITR Recaro Door panel (Red)
JDM ITR Door sill plates.
JDM ITR Steering wheel.
JDM ITR shifting knob.
After market Head unit. Sony Explod w/ Bluetooth.
Suspension:
JDM ITR Brembo Brake system
Koni Yellows adjustable shocks
M2 lowering springs.

Motor Bolt on's:
Hondata K-Pro and tuned
DC headers w/ cat
Ingen Cold air intake
Bullet exhaust
G-force stage 2 clutch and Light flywheel.
Innovation motor mounts (95A) track mounts. lifetime warranty. (Stiff mounts so vehicle will vibrate from motor.)
Buddy Club Short Shifter.

Security System:
Viper with two speakers. (loud)

CONS as it is a 10 year old car:
Back seats are worn out and torn

Pictures:

Last edited by bfreshnDC5; 01-05-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: 2002 ACURA RSX TYPE-S converted to a HONDA INTEGRA TYPE-R

Very good, nice looking car good luck with your sale

Edit: be prepared for lowball offers and lots of honda related faggotry such as ek hatches traded without titles and cash from you.
Welcome to the site turn your rep on.

Last edited by JacKal; 01-05-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Photographer&Editor

bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5 bfreshnDC5

hahaha aight. thanks for the heads up. ive been getting lowballed on other sites as well. i had one highschooler who offered 8500 w/ a 32inch TV and i was considering it. then he test drove it tried to low ball me down to 4k for a leaking valve cover and rattling from stiff motor mounts. so i FIXED it.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

That's nothing compared to what will happen here. For instance a popular offer here is "I'll trade you my ek hatch turbo on a basemap and a pit bull puppy without papers plus $500 cash from you"

No I'm not kidding that shit happens.

I encourage you to read some threads check the site out and get to know some of us.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:19 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Ay to dawg I give you 2 Pitt pupz, 4 flat brims with stickers and an EK hatch with a salvage title.

Just kidding. This is very nice. GLWS and I'm kind of curious why that high school kid didn't go back to his original offer after you fixed it.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Photographer&Editor

Originally Posted by JacKaL
That's nothing compared to what will happen here. For instance a popular offer here is "I'll trade you my ek hatch turbo on a basemap and a pit bull puppy without papers plus $500 cash from you"

No I'm not kidding that shit happens.

I encourage you to read some threads check the site out and get to know some of us.
haha pit bull? sooooo tempting. hahahahhahahahaha

will do. thanks again.

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Ay to dawg I give you 2 Pitt pupz, 4 flat brims with stickers and an EK hatch with a salvage title.

Just kidding. This is very nice. GLWS and I'm kind of curious why that high school kid didn't go back to his original offer after you fixed it.
did you say stickers??? hahaha
well...
Never hit the kid up after i fixed it. plus he low balled me without asking to fix or do anything about it. plus he was afraid the car was goin fall apart cuz of the stiff Innovation motor mounts. "the car rattles, my offer is 4k" and i was like no go bro.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 01-05-2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Merged
Old 01-05-2014, 05:58 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Why do people still do this? It's been modified to look like a DC5R not into a DC5R. Especially when the drive-train is still the OEM Type-S. It looks good but I was thinking you took a DC5 base and converted that as it would have made more sense (no sunroof).

Is it the complete ITR Suspension or just the front? What front sway bar do you have on it? Are you running the JDM ITR axles? Did you add spacers to the rear wheels to compensate for the 15mm difference in width or is it also JDM ITR? It doesn't look like it from the pictures.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Photographer&Editor

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
Why do people still do this? It's been modified to look like a DC5R not into a DC5R. Especially when the drive-train is still the OEM Type-S. It looks good but I was thinking you took a DC5 base and converted that as it would have made more sense (no sunroof).

Is it the complete ITR Suspension or just the front? What front sway bar do you have on it? Are you running the JDM ITR axles? Did you add spacers to the rear wheels to compensate for the 15mm difference in width or is it also JDM ITR? It doesn't look like it from the pictures.
i dont recall putting in my details that i have ITR suspension. and if youre talkin about the brembo's, yes i do have the JDM brake system. ITR suspension was taking out years ago. it came with the car when i bought it. no i do not have spacers. but thanks sherlock holmes for figuring it out. OEM swaybars. I've had this set up since 2006. kept it simple. no body kit BS. thats why "I" do it.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:24 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Judging from the pictures (and you saying you don't have spacers) the front has more track than the rear so it probably does have the DC5R front control arms, rotors, brakes, sway bars and maybe even axles. This is a good thing, I just wanted to know. I guess if it was on the car when you got it then it's pointless to ask you any technical questions. GLWS.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:48 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

saw this when i got pho the other day. looked good

Quick Reply: 2002 ACURA RSX TYPE-S converted to a HONDA INTEGRA TYPE-R