Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2001 LS Integra for sale

Old 11-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joexchoi has disabled reputation
Post 2001 LS Integra for sale

Name:Joseph Lee
Means of contact: PM or thread
Price: $4000 or OBO

Description: I'm selling my Acura Integra Automatic LS 01. It has 114,xxx miles on it and is a DD at the moment. I am demodding the car back to bone stock. I am taking off my exhaust, wheels, suspension and replacing them with OEM exhaust, GSR jammers, and OEM suspension. I have a black hood on the car currently because the original one had chips and dents so I was going to get the black hood painted accordingly to the color but never had the time. However, I did replace and paint the bumper which is brand new. There's also a type R wing which I can keep on or take off the car depending on what the seller wants it has a 3rd brake light on the wing but I unplugged it. Other than the wing everything else is stock. Theres 20% tint on the windows and rear window. A/C is brand new and heater works perfect. I haven't had problems since I fixed the A/C. New battery. It starts every time. Power windows. No accidents. Great for a DD and is very reliable.

Exterior: Good condition other than a chip on the left side and a 2 dings on the body. No rust anywhere.
Interior: Good condition.

Pictures:
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

the pic above is when I first got it.