Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

Old 05-30-2012, 12:49 PM
  #1  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*


Last edited by TATTRAT; 06-02-2012 at 06:55 PM. Reason: stupid lil kids...grow up
CHELO is offline  
Old 05-30-2012, 05:29 PM
  #2  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

ALL PM SENT
CHELO is offline  
Old 05-31-2012, 11:13 AM
  #3  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

bumpppp
CHELO is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 12:37 PM
  #4  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

Upppp
CHELO is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 09:53 AM
  #5  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

Trade me ur Evo! !
CHELO is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 10:24 AM
  #6  
DESTROYS DONUTS !!
 
MORE IMPATIENT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: the seed has sprouted.
Posts: 13,284
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

I know you have a newer motor in there, but youve priced the car about 4k over blue book. Considering the only real mods you have are wheels and coilovers, and that you have some paint damage. Might want to consider fixing the paint and making the outside perfect. Or lower the price a bit. Car looks to be nice but you will have a hard time getting that price when its not so heavily modded with expensive upgrades and there are so many s2ks out there for sale. Im looking to buy one and there are too many to choose from.

but you never know, not saying its impossible. Good luck with it, the fact that it is yellow is awesome. thats one of the rarer colors. If its the rio yellow that is such a nice color.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 06-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.
MORE IMPATIENT is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 11:36 AM
  #7  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT View Post
I know you have a newer motor in there, but youve priced the car about 4k over blue book. Considering the only real mods you have are wheels and coilovers, and that you have some paint damage. Might want to consider fixing the paint and making the outside perfect. Or lower the price a bit. Car looks to be nice but you will have a hard time getting that price when its not so heavily modded with expensive upgrades and there are so many s2ks out there for sale. Im looking to buy one and there are too many to choose from.

but you never know, not saying its impossible. Good luck with it, the fact that it is yellow is awesome. thats one of the rarer colors. If its the rio yellow that is such a nice color.
Oo wow really?? Ok.... but let me point out a few this for u my friend

1. As u can see above if u READ CAREFULLY this is a tw thread. Wich to my knowledge it means TESTING WATERS..

2.like i state on the thread DONT LIKE THE PRICE I DONT CARE..

3.IF u have READ CAREFULLY u will see it also states I DO NOT HAVE TO GET RID OF THE CAR..

So please READ next time ok...

Thank you my friend
CHELO is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
  #8  
Registered Member
 
1daktchplz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: chester
Posts: 305
1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

Originally Posted by CHELO View Post
Oo wow really?? Ok.... but let me point out a few this for u my friend

1. As u can see above if u READ CAREFULLY this is a tw thread. Wich to my knowledge it means TESTING WATERS..

2.like i state on the thread DONT LIKE THE PRICE I DONT CARE..

3.IF u have READ CAREFULLY u will see it also states I DO NOT HAVE TO GET RID OF THE CAR..

So please READ next time ok...

Thank you my friend

It's still just a stock Honda with a shitty stance and gay fake wheels.
1daktchplz is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 PM
  #9  
Registered Member
 
hwsurnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: spotsylvania
Posts: 580
hwsurnk
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

Originally Posted by 1daktchplz View Post
It's still just a stock Honda with a shitty stance and gay fake wheels.
What he said.... Oh and a shitty attitude to match!!!
hwsurnk is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:20 PM
  #10  
LaFiebrePR.com
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 409
CHELO has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2001 honda s2000 *slammed*

i see where this is going.... SMH... grow up lil kids

CLOSE THREAD
CHELO is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands