Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 S2K project, good track car/parts car $4000

Old 02-24-2015, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack
Default 2000 S2K project, good track car/parts car $4000

Zack
Means of contact: 757 342 nine1nine5 text is best
Price: $3500 or near offer

Description:

'00 s2000. Black with black interior. Starts, runs, drives, stops. Motor has an intermittent tap/knock. Top rear window is bad and has been rained on. 158k miles. Tow yard scrapped the cat and battery im guessing, they are the only things missing that i can see. I bought it to swap the motor/trans into my samurai but just bought a house and have too much going on. Overall a very solid start for a track car or part out. Trying to sell it as a whole before i yank parts off of it. I have all of the paperwork on it from the tow company doing all of the title research and such. They towed it, no one came to get it, they did all of the title work to find out it is only good for parts and sold it. I Have the keys and key fob. I bought it for the swap, but dont see myself getting around to messing with it. Did a little research on what parts and such go for, i think 4k is reasonable for whatever direction someone wants to take it, cheap start for a track car or at 4k there is still plenty of meat left on the bone if someone wanted to part it out. I will have pics tonight when i get down to my house. Car is located in knotts island nc, 5 miles south of va beach.

No trades, no trades no trades. Cash is it. 3500 or near offer.

Hopefully pics work...

Last edited by Zack; 02-26-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:45 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: 2000 S2K project, good track car/parts car $4000

Originally Posted by Zack
Zack
Means of contact: 757 342 nine1nine5 text is best
Price: $4000

Description:

'00 s2000. Black with black interior. Starts, runs, drives, stops. Motor has an intermittent tap/knock. Top rear window is bad and has been rained on. 158k miles. Tow yard scrapped the cat and battery im guessing, they are the only things missing that i can see. I bought it to swap the motor/trans into my samurai but just bought a house and have too much going on. Overall a very solid start for a track car or part out. Trying to sell it as a whole before i yank parts off of it. I have all of the paperwork on it from the tow company doing all of the title research and such. They towed it, no one came to get it, they did all of the title work to find out it is only good for parts and sold it. I Have the keys and key fob. I bought it for the swap, but dont see myself getting around to messing with it. Did a little research on what parts and such go for, i think 4k is reasonable for whatever direction someone wants to take it, cheap start for a track car or at 4k there is still plenty of meat left on the bone if someone wanted to part it out. I will have pics tonight when i get down to my house. Car is located in knotts island nc, 5 miles south of va beach.

No trades, no trades no trades. Cash is it. 4000.
post pics or I lock the thread.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Pics added. Hope they work. Dropped price to 3500 or near offer. If no one wants it as a whole in a week or 2 I am going to start parting it out.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:18 AM
Registered member

Born-Sinner has disabled reputation

Whenever you decide to part, PM a price for the wheels, front bumper (if it is not damaged, I see its pulled off a bit), rear bumper, left tail lamp, and front head lamps. Thanks.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Never said it wasn't the same car, Never said there wasnt anything wrong with the motor. Accurately described the car in the first post. Bought it on a whim for a swap for a samurai. After 2 days of reading about immobilizers and wiring nightmares on running one of these in a different platform other than a honda, a f20c swap isn't for me. Asked multiple people what a fair price would be for the car as a whole. I was told 3-3500. Thats what its listed for. It doesnt matter if I paid 5 dollars or 5000 for it, thats irrelevant. If someone wanted the car and came and made me an offer, it would probably leave. If its still here in a week or two, ill be parting it out. If you dont want the car, i dont see the point in replying to the post. Ive been around this site since 03-04, there isnt anything I need to be dishonest about. Its a s2000 with a hurt but running motor and a parts only/salvage car. It is what it is.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:08 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Real quick... If you are NOT the OP, or do NOT possess interest in this car, KICK FUCKING ROCKS. Simple as that.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

Lets try 3000 one last time before I part it out. Text me if interested. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:34 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Zach part it out! I get paid Thursday!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Zach part it out! I get paid Thursday!
Giving it a little longer for someone local to bring me some money for the whole thing. Cash talks, not trying to get rich off the thing. If no one wants it whole for a good deal, it will get parted.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Car has been sold.