Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 ebp civic SI $3900

Old 11-20-2010, 09:17 AM
loved by all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default 2000 ebp civic SI $3900

name: Jeremy
price: SOLD

Read the whole thread before you text me or pm me asking questions that are clearly stated in the thread. And yes I know what the title says. That's what you could have bought it for before I fixed it.

I have for sale a 2000 civic SI with 164,305 miles on the body and about 8,000 miles on the motor. I got this car about a year ago as a project. One of the cylinders had no compression and it turned out to be a burnt valve. I ended up finding a guy selling a complete B16 swap that was freshly built by a machine shop with recipts and swaped in that motor. That is the motor in the car now. After i finished the car i ended buying another car and the civic has just been sitting since. I would like to keep it but its just not practical for me so its up for sale.

When I posted the $3900 price the car was running rough and I didn't have time to work on it so I was selling it "as is" knowing that the problem was minimal.

Now The car is running perfect. The only thing that was wrong with it was that the exhaust cam jumped timing due to the timing belt tensioner not being tight enough. The new price is $5,200.

motor info

Head:
-New valve stem seals
-New loss motion assembly
-New Honda head gasket
-Resurfaced head (Doug's machine shop)
-Supertech valvetrain
-Stock sized Ferrea Valves (brand new)
-Port and Polish
-Stock cams
-ITR intake mani
-ITR throttle body
-STR competition fuel rail

Block:
-Stock bottom end
-New rings from Honda
-Clevite bearings
-Type R oil pump
-Type R water pump
-Stage 3 clutch
-Fidanza 11lb Flywheel

Tranny:
-CTR tranny with stock diff

car info

-skunk 2 front camber kit
-energy suspension motor mount inserts
-competc rear lower tie bar
-billstien shocks/skunk 2 springs
-blue painted interior pieces
-black suede headliner and pillers
-whole car is dynamated doors/floor/quarters
-ps, ac, heat all work
-password JDM fogs
-alpine headunit
-boston pro50 front speakers
-new jdm ctr look alike headlights. (they actually look really good not like the cheapies)
-stock si wheels with relitivly new tires
-battery relocated to trunk
-optima yellow top
-Viper 791xv remote start/alarm sysem

now for the bad

the car has its fair share of cosmetic damage. The rear bumper is cracked, the drivers side quarter has a dent and the driver door handel is broke off. It also has a little bit of an idle problem. When first started up and its cold it wont idle without hitting the throttle slightly. Once warm it is fine. I think it might be because of the IAC valve going bad but im not sure. All of the hondas Ive owned have had problems idling at some point and its a pretty common thing for b-motors. Personally, it doesnt bother me, i just work around it.

Last edited by ForcedFedTeg; 04-17-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered member

Plip_Boy has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 ebp civic SI $3900

pm
Old 11-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

Keilynhonda92 has disabled reputation

trade
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/domestic-66/nc-1992-cadillac-seville-sts-clean-trade-honda-acura-364984/
Old 11-21-2010, 02:26 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

TTT
Old 11-22-2010, 06:16 AM
loved by all

TTT
Old 11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
loved by all

TTT
Old 11-24-2010, 12:39 PM
loved by all

TTT

Last edited by ForcedFedTeg; 11-24-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Registered member

henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26 henryt26

good ass deal. i would get it in a heart beat but you're in fairfax. fml
Old 11-24-2010, 01:16 PM
i sold the world

xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx xstretchedx

X2
Old 11-25-2010, 11:54 AM
loved by all

TTT