Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 ctr replica (all motor K swap) Inline pro

Old 07-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mick has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2000 ctr replica (all motor K swap) Inline pro

Oooooook matt
Old 07-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

fstdc2 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mick
Oooooook matt
trade you for that sweet 63
Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Registered Member

thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife thelowlife

Originally Posted by fstdc2
well spoken, i know what you mean but at the same time i see stock k swap clean cars go for 10-12 all day so what makes people think it should sell for that with way more money and time into it? thanks for the positive post man
lolllllzzzz i got neg rep for that post. what a bunch of pussies. i do wish i had the cash though cause i love this
Old 07-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Registered member

boostftw has disabled reputation

Check my thread
Old 07-17-2012, 03:22 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostftw
Check my thread
You asked me yesterday, is it the same wrx I replied to?
Old 07-17-2012, 05:05 AM
Registered member

mick has disabled reputation

Lol ur a funny guy
Old 07-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Your car and your price buuuuuut It won't ever sell for anything close to that and mainly because it's not worth that even if you have twice as much in it.. A clean car that makes good power with a very low mileage shell but it's not a $16,000 dollar civic.

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=33514

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=36792

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=36290

http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=32640

... a few cars that are much cleaner than yours with more realistic prices. Not trying to be a dick but the reality is, unless it's a real CTR or it's an uber clean show/race car a Honda civic just isn't worth 16,000
Old 07-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Your car and your price buuuuuut It won't ever sell for anything close to that and mainly because it's not worth that even if you have twice as much in it.. A clean car that makes good power with a very low mileage shell but it's not a $16,000 dollar civic.

... a few cars that are much cleaner than yours with more realistic prices. Not trying to be a dick but the reality is, unless it's a real CTR or it's an uber clean show/race car a Honda civic just isn't worth 16,000

1st: Thanks for stating your opinion and concerns with "my car" i know some people view build's in a very differnt way and will think negativley about certain things. I however thing it is borderline innapropriate to post it on someones for sale thread. I would of thought it would have been better left unsaid or messaged.

2nd: I understand that the cars you listed are very clean, but how do you figure that their drivetrain is even in the same leage as mine. Any person on here who has built a k series and bought all quality parts will tell you that its not even in thr same catagory as these motors in the cars you listed. cosmetically there isnt much difference between my car and the ones you have listed, a expensive wheel and some bolt on goodies dont weigh in gold to me and dont justify me bringing my price down ultra low.

3rd: I can sit here and list all the money in parts and bla bla bla but i wont, the people that will look at this car and conside everything will respect it and will know that its more than just a swap and some recaros. With that being said im glad you took the time out of my day and yours to state something that isnt even relavent to my for sale thread,

No hard feelings just wish you would have gone about this differently. And just so you know 16k is alot for a civic in my eyes and i know its a stretch to get that but i never said i wasnt taking offers.

sincearly, matt

Last edited by fstdc2; 07-17-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

KYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud ofKYLE ROSE has much to be proud of

Awesome car. Seen it in person very well built!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by thelowlife
I like how no one has figured vadriven out yet. When you try to sell a car above 7000 you have to add 2-3000a on to your preferred price so when people try to lowball you its right where you want it lol I think this car is worth very close if not all of the asking price.
look at you being a genious.

cars worth 12k op dont take any less and if someone offers more run with it. glws. car is ridiculous.

Quick Reply: 2000 ctr replica (all motor K swap) Inline pro