Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

2000 Acura Integra Ls

Old 08-31-2010, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cuemurda has disabled reputation
Exclamation 2000 Acura Integra Ls

1. Name: Quinton aka Cue

2. Location: Raleigh, N.C

3. Means of Contact: phone: 919-996-9516 call or text, pm on here,

4. Year - Make - Model - Trim Level: 2000 Acura Integra ls Automatic

5. Miles: 147,000

6. Price: $4000 firm but will take offers I wont go too low

7. Title Type: Clear

8. Activities: Daily Driver to work and back, first car

9. Smoked In: Yes original owner

10. Picture Included In Message: Yes, the photobucket url at the bottom

11. The Bad:The only bads with this car is the dealer sold me the car with bad brakes, rusted exhaust pipes, bad cat converter and a blown brake caliper. Which was throwing a check engine light, Those have been replaced. They also sold me it with rusted exhaust pipes those have been replaced. The a/c squeeks but it is only a belt that i am getting fixed now. The original cd player in the car doesnt work but the radio works. I am using a mp3 to tape conveter for now. Other than that there are minor scatches and tiny dings on this 10 year old car. You couldnt even tell if you were looking at it from a distance.

12. The Good: CLEAN TITLE and a bunch of maintenance work done to this vehicle. Distibutor cap and rotors replaced, new brakes, tires have about 75% tread left on them. There is also new spark plugs and wires. I have the reciepts for everything. Bought the car with 126,000 miles on it 19 months ago and it has 146,000 on it now. There is an aftermarket exhaust, new exhaust pipes and a high flow cat conveter put on this car. The car also passes inpection, Car runs strong. ALL power options work on this vehicle sunroof/ac/heat/pwr windows. NO LEAKS. The timing belt and water pump for this vehicle was also replace when i first bought it. I have the reciept for that too. Other than that its a bone stock car. Oil changes from the first time i bought this car till now every 2500-3000 miles.

13. Reason for trying to sell: I am trying to sell this car because i want to get a 5 speed acura integra, I didnt want to put more power in an automatic, it just feels like i would be wasting time and money. So i am just gonna use this money to buy a 5 speed.

14. THERE IS ALSO A VIDEO ON THE PHOTO BUCKET PAGE THAT SHOWS ME DRIVING IT.

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff405/cuemurda/

Last edited by Cuemurda; 09-16-2010 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Needed to clean up my description
Old 08-31-2010, 09:36 AM
MOAR REP PLZ

Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX Beans90CRX
Default Re: 2000 Acura Integra Ls

Originally Posted by Cuemurda
I have a Silver Acura Integra ls, automatic, 146,000 miles on it. There is a high flow cat. Converter on it with an After market exhaust. No check engine lights on. I bought this car from a dealer for 5900. I am trying to sell it for at least 4300. It has a new timing belt and water pump also. I have the reciepts for eveything i have done to the car. The only reason why i am trying to sell this car is because i am trying to use the money to buy a 5 speed integra. I have never raced in this car and the oil has been changed every 2500-3000 miles since i got it. the car is also silver and has a black cloth interior. the only bads with this car is the dealer sold me the car with bad brakes, rusted exhaust pipes, bad cat converter and a blown brake caliper. which was throwing a check engine light. those have been replaced. They also sold me it with rusted exhaust pipes those have been replaced also. The a/c squeeks but it is only a belt that i am getting fixed now. other than that there are minor scatches and tiny dings on this 10 year old car. you couldnt even tell if you were looking at it. If you want any more pictures just let me know. it is a pretty clean car. but the previous owner smoked in it. I also reside in N.C. if that is a big problem. Another thing too is that i only have 2 more payments on the car until i get the title. If you have any questions just let me know. The car is just to get to work and back. Drove 400 miles and back to see my family with no problems. pictures are at this link.

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff405/cuemurda/
Umm yeah I dont think anyone is going to be reading that clusterfuck.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Old 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

I didnt ask for your bullshit comments you ignorant fucks. Only serious buyers.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

If somebody is looking for a dependable car they would read this. Only serious buyers only. No bullshit comments like yours.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

I didnt ask for your bullshit comments you ignorant fucks. Only serious buyers.
If somebody is looking for a dependable car they would read this. Only serious buyers only. No bullshit comments like yours.
why dont you take a minute and redo the post to actually look like a for sale thread...
Old 09-01-2010, 04:31 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show....php?p=4000434

FS/TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
1.Name
2.Location
3.Means of Contact
4.Description
5.Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
6.Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!
Old 09-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

o.k thank you nftuatn. at least he is trying to help. I will redo the post.